I.b., Home Seller in Hacienda Heights, CA

Is there any type of City Inspections required in Hacienda Hts. during a Real Estate Transaction?

Asked by I.b., Hacienda Heights, CA Thu Jul 28, 2011

Answers

4
If you are in a "legal non compliant" zone (grandfather clause) be careful. You just may get a visit.
Hi I.b.

Are you planning on a For Sale by Owner transaction? Please make sure you look into all aspects and all questions you may have please address them to a profesional on Trulia for example, just to make sure you understand all the steps in this project.

If you don't feel ready to do it yourself, however, then I suggest you hire an agent.

Good luck and let me know if I can help you or if you want to see what I offer to sellers.

Meryeme
No but the buyer does have the right to do his own home inspection.
From my own research, no, the city doesn't require that they do an inspection of your home before you sell. If you have any unpermitted additions or work, then the city inspector may need to come out for that.

If you don't have an agent yet, to sell your home, I'd be happy to apply for the job!

Please email me directly if you'd like a comparative market analysis done on your home.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors