Home Selling in 91790>Question Details

Ivan, Real Estate Pro in West Covina, CA

Is there any special forms that need to be filled out when co-listing a property with another agent?

Asked by Ivan, West Covina, CA Wed Oct 22, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to check with your Broker. There are Errors and Omissions issues that you should consider.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Not a special form, just an agreement about who does what and who gets paid what and when. Go into details so there is no question about who does what. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 22, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer