Shayla Marlow, Home Seller in Titusville, FL

Is there an agent in the Tituville area with experience assisting with shortsales?

Asked by Shayla Marlow, Titusville, FL Thu Jun 3, 2010

I have a 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath condo which I am requesting a shortsale through my mortagage company. I still occupy the residence but is there anyone that can assist me with listing the property for sale and how much will this cost me?

Answers

5
If you would like information on selling your home as a short sale you can reach me at the below number. I have my Certification in Short Sales and Foreclosures. It is best if you still reside in your residence during the process of selling your home. Our commission is collected at the closing, and will be paid out of proceeds from the sale of your home. Please contact me if you would like further details.
Robin Ricker
321-289-8881
Century 21 Flag Agency, Inc.
This is already listed in the local MLS as a short sale! Good luck.
Dear Shayla Marlow, I am also a Real Estate agent and have done many short sales. I hate them and the demeaning of human self worth they bring with them. #1 It does not cost you anything. out of pocket just your home.The bank has to okay your request for a short sale first, then before it is listed must give a price they will accept. These are new rules that started April 1st. of this year.

Now, as many have not answered me from Linked in or Facebook, I am a Marketing Associate of a Company that can reduce your principal, and your payments, while you still own your home and you are still on your deed of ownership. The Program is called "Home Owner Mortgage Restructuring Principal Reduction Program.
All I ask is the opportunity to speak with you and anyone else you know in the same situation to show you exactly how this will keep you in your home. There is no cost to you and others to just listen.
Please call me at (321) 480-2544

Anyone else that reads this and would like to know more about the company, and the program call me from the number above or e-mail me at , peter.dolci@era.com.
My husband and I have our (SFR) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification and have experience in selling Short Sale properties. Listing the property will not cost you anything. All realtor fees and related fees to the sale are taken care of at closing and are covered by the lender. The property would be listed as being sold AS IS, WHERE IS and there would be no repairs to the property because of inspections, which are at the buyers expense. Please to not hesitate to call, the sooner your property is listed the better. The lenders like to see that you are trying to sell.

Robin Ricker
Century 21 Flag Agency
321-289-8881
http://www.northbrevardhomes.com
Hi Shayla,

My wife and I are both Realtors with RE/MAX Elite and Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPEs). We do our own short sale negotiations and have a great approval track record. The short sale doesn't cost you anything - the lender pays the Realtor commission and other costs related to the sale. We would be glad to meet with you to discuss your options and how we can help you get your property sold.

Andy Barclay
RE/MAX Elite
321.514.9862
Andy@ThinkAndy.com
http://www.ThinkAndy.com
Web Reference: http://www.ThinkAndy.com