Homeowner, Home Seller in Junction City, KS

Is there an agent, in the JC area, that has delt with Military Homeowners Assistant Program for injured service members?

Asked by Homeowner, Junction City, KS Sat May 26, 2012

We may be eligable for this program and are in the process of getting all the paper work together to fill out the application for Injured Service Member HAP. We have quite a few questions about this program too.
1. Is there a agent in the Junction City area fimilar with or has delt with HAP?
2. How will the agent be able to help us?
3. Will us useing HAP scare off agents? ( We will be trying for the "Goverment purchase" option.)
Thanks!

Answers

4
iFreedom Dirct out of Salt Lake City Utah closes over 300. va loans a month. The loan officer is very knowladgeable and is willing to refer a agent and there is no extra fee's.
Yes, VA loan is how we got this house. Nope don't know much about Fanny May. I am looking for a listing agent in Junction City, Kansas to help us with the sale of our home by using either H.A.P. or even a short sale. I need a listing agent with knowledge of both. In Junction City, Ks.
Have you worked with v.a. loans before and how many? I have a loan office in Salt Lake City Utah and my officer really knows the business on working with service-connected veterans. What do you know about Fanny May and other option available to wounded vets.
I am sure there is, and no a good Agent in your area will be glad to assist you and explore all your
options. I suggest you contact several brokerage offices in Junction City, ask to talk to the Manager in
that particular office, explain to him or her your situation and ask THEM to assign you the agent who would have the experience to assist you....

That's what brokerage office managers are for.

If you need help with the offices that are available in that area, feel free to get back to us and we will
assist you with that information.

Good Luck to you..
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Covering for her Brokerage @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the NorthShore, and with partner agents every State in the US and properties worldwide.
Good idea Edith and thank you! I did email some offices in town last night asking if any of their agents have delt with HAP. We will see.
Flag Sun May 27, 2012