Home Selling in Grass Valley>Question Details

daranee_o, Home Seller in Grass Valley, CA

Is there a recommended discount listing agent for Grass Valley?

Asked by daranee_o, Grass Valley, CA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

7
Hello Daranee,

At our Company (Help-U-Sell), we charge a set fee for our services, as opposed to the traditional 6 percent commission, which, in turn, helps you to retain a greater amount of equity while still receiving all the real estate services you expect.

Our agents are fully licensed professionals, members of the local Board of Realtors and of the National Association of Realtors®, work with both Buyers and Sellers, and provide a full range of real estate services.

Our unique marketing strategies drive a steady stream of traffic to our website and offices, which results in many buyers for our listings and many new listings. Additionally, our streamlined operations and cost efficiencies translate into low overhead and savings that we pass along to consumers with our low set fee.

You can call the local office in your area by going to http://www.Helpusell.com

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
925-425-9491
510-279-9580
Please contact me when you get a chance, I'd like to hear more details on your situation. I may be able to help. 916-529-3707
Randall: we haven't signed with anyone yet, but we're still looking into discount brokerages or agents willing to be flexible for the time being.
Please update us on how your search went. I'm curious to hear what you ended up moving forward with.
Most of the "discount" brokerage (such as Help U Sell) have all but disappeared when the market become more complicated and a less than full service agent would not work for most sellers.

All commissions are negotiated between Seller and agent, and all depends on what the expectations are. If you are expecting the agent to do open houses every weekend, do major marketing, virtual tours then you really want full service. Real estate is one of the few services a consumer can get where there is no payment until a successful closing, the agent pays for all the marketing & more out of pocket with no guarantee of a closing.

Interview at least 2 agents to find one you can work with and communicate well with and figure out a plan that works for everyone.

That being said you can also explore the services of a limited service listing only company for "for sale by owners" FSBO for a fee they will place your home on the MLS, you handle everything else. You can find them on the Internet. Your success as a FSBO will largely depend on your ability to deal with Buyers objectively. Many Sellers that start this way end up using a full service agent.
Many agents are required to charge full commission prices because they do not have the authority to discount the commission without the corporate broker's approval. My husband and I work together as a small family business out of Nevada City. We keep our overhead costs down by not renting expensive office space or paying for corporate branding. We have no franchise fees, and lots of flexibility. We understand that commission is expensive for sellers. Talk to us, we will offer you a great deal that no other corporate broker is likely to beat. And because we're a small local business, we work hard for our clients because client recommendations and our reputation in the area is what matters here in Nevada County.
Hi
I think what is more important is finding an agent you trust and will do what it takes to get your home sold quickly and for the highest price possible. Oftentimes if an agent is willing to discount their commission they are also going to reduce the marketing they do for your home and when it comes to negotiating with a buyer they will cave in there as well.
I would recommend you interview 2-3 agents and make your decision based on what they are going to do to help get your home sold quickly.

If you would like a free market evaluation on your home and learn how what I will do to get your home sold quickly and for the highest price you can all me at 530-913-8387

Thank you
Susan Walker