Home Selling in Andover>Question Details

Offshore, Home Seller in Andover, KS

Is there a market for a 5 bd 3 ba 2800 sqft home on 10 acres in Andover KS?

Asked by Offshore, Andover, KS Tue Aug 16, 2011

Answers

4
There is always a market...you just need to find the right buyer. I would suggest contacting a local agent to get a better feel for your specific market. I am sure you can find one on Trulia.com Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.merrittnoel.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 16, 2011
Absolutely there is a market for this kind of a home. People always want "a little bit of land" especially in that part of town. You have just enough to give them room to breath but still be affordable to many people. This is the perfect time to sell this type of home. People with families are looking to move during the summer months and get settled before school starts. I would be happy to look at your home and provide a market analysis comparing it to other properties available and recently sold to give you an estimate of selling price. You can contact me at 316-871-000 or tonyajstephenson@gmail.com
I'm not sure if you are still interested in selling, but we are looking for exactly that kind of property in the Andover area. Feel free to contact me at dawna1967@yahoo.com.
Hello - I am a Realtor in the Andover area with 12 years of experience. The Andover market is Very Good due to the high ranked school system. Please give me a call ASAP to discuss getting your home on the market. I work for a small family owned company with my Broker / Father - but I can market your home just as well as the larger companies. Call / email / & / or text any time : ) 316 806 8060 ksmithandco@cox.net