Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

Jjshowhomes,  in Philadelphia, PA

Is there a list of top real estate agents in Philadelphia?

Asked by Jjshowhomes, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jan 16, 2011

Answers

7
A top agent is someone who knows your neighborhood and someone who you trust. Id recommend you speak to 3-4 agents that regularly sell in your area. As a general rule, the top agent for the northeast isn't the right choice to sell your home in center city and vice versatile. Best wishes

Bruce lang
Coldwellbanker realty Corp
215-735-0700
267-312-6221 cell
Philadelphia Magazine had a list of Five Star Agents in the area in this past September's issue as voted by an independent survey if you can get your hands on it. They surveyed buyers, sellers, lenders, title officers etc, to see if they had any experiences with agents that stood out from the rest.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 13, 2011
I also suggest targeting agents who work in the neighborhood in which you live. Check around for "For Sale" signs and on the web to see who is located in those areas. I focus on Fishtown, Northern Liberties, South Philly and NW Philly. My company also handles Center City. Check us out at http://www.solorealty.com.

Be sure to ask the agent when you interview them if they have a written marketing plan as that is a must for any real estate pro!

Thanks and good luck! Stacy Sanseverino
Web Reference: http://www.solorealty.com
Active Rain is a great way to find a good Realtor in the area you are interested in.
There's a list of Philadelphia agents right here on Trulia - they're ranked by a point score assigned by Trulia so it's not necessarily the 'top agents' but it's a good place to start. You can find this list by clicking on the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of the page.

James Yoakum - Realtor, SFR
Brown McKinney Real Estate
1733 Spring Garden St., 3rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19130
office: 215-825-2250 x.1002
cell: 267-496-7739
fax: 610-910-3046
jyoakum@brownmckinney.com
My broker lives in the philadelphia area and is an active realtor, she's very good. If you would like for her to contact you, please email me your name and contact info. Best of luck to you
Try googling homes for sale in philadelphia and see what shows up in the organic results. Also, try Active Rain, They have 200k member in the USA good luck!