Home Selling in 19401>Question Details

sebellamy, Home Buyer in Norristown, PA

Is there a consulting service that would come to a house and give advice on what needs to be done (i.e., painting, fixtures. . .) for a house to sell?

Asked by sebellamy, Norristown, PA Thu Apr 4, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Entourage Elite Real Estate has an in house complimentary staging consultant that you can request any time! 610.828.7000
Web Reference: http://Entouragehomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 21, 2015
Yeah me... maby you need a new markiting approach from someone intune with / expirence selling homes in your market. Ill be happy to speak to you at any time just give the "Dream Mechant " a call and I will be happy to help you whenever you are ready....making dreams come true one home at a time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
My mother's house has been on the market for approx. 8 months and she has dropped the price several times with no offers, and of course she is very frustrated, I don't know what the feedback has been from potential buyers, but I'm wondering if she should have some repairs done and updating with paint, fixtures, etc. and if there is someone to give her direction as to what buyers are looking for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
I am an agent in the area and I work with buyers and sellers. I can consult with you with what you need to do to get the best price price for your home and help you sell it. Please call and we can discuss what your options are.

Thia Jackson Baugh, REALTOR
Ethical - Professional - Innovative - Caring
PA License # RS314853
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
653 Skippack Pike Suite 200
Blue Bell, PA 19422
267.767.2127 - mobile
215.619.0521 - direct office #
215.542.2200 - main office
215.542.2222 - office fax
215.368.8481 - personal fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Are you asking the question as a buyer? There could be several levels of inspection. There are residential resale use and occupancy inspection requirements by the local government in and near Norristown. A buyer might choose to hire a home inspector to point out needed repairs. In some cases, a buyer might be using a special FHA REHAB LOAN and need to use as consultant to list minimum required repairs to meet the loan requirements. Knowledgeable Real Estate professionals can connect you with any of these services provided by trained experts.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
I am regrettably not a Realtor from your area in PA, but as an experienced Realtor, and some expertise in interior Decor, I have given as the listing agent for the property owners, many suggestions of what to do to prepare the home well for the professional photos, brochures and listings on the internet.
I have suggested and recommended many different items to my seller clients, from en vogue paint colors on certain walls in certain rooms, to moving furniture around or out, removing personal items,
setting tables, fresh flowers and much more, if necessary depending on home, size, value etc. I also,
yet rarely recommend a staging company to come in....
There is another item, I always give my sellers a list, repairs all those little things that buyers will notice
and not like, clean freshly washed windows, carpets cleaned or put in new ones if necessary, and then
curb appeal, so much a Seller can and should do to make the curb and entrance the most appealing possible to the buying public.

I think all you would really need would be an experienced local Realtor who also does repair, and staging recommendations to their clients, if you need recommendations let us know.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013

I do a lot of consulting for various consumers, clients and businesses. I'd be happy to come out and speak with you. This is something that more and more consumers are seeking.

Feel free to contact me either at reneeporsia@mac.com or 215-669-0589 and I'd be happy to talk to you and schedule an appointment to meet with you.

Renée Porsia
Associate Broker
Prudential Fox & Roach
215-669-0589 Direct
610-527-0900 Ask for Renée
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Yes. It's called a Realtor. And the best part? It's free!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
Philadelphia | Sourh Jersey | the Main Line
267.507.2287 in PA
856.617.1212 in NJ
Web Reference: http://SellingPhilly.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
You can try contacting a local Realtor. Oftentimes, a Realtor will give a free consultation on what's involved in selling your home including sugggestions on what work should be done.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer