Home Selling in Agawam>Question Details

kayaklover25, Home Seller in Reston, VA

Is now a good time to sell a condo in Agawam, MA?

Asked by kayaklover25, Reston, VA Tue Jul 16, 2013

I bought my 2-bedroom townhouse in November 2012. I might be putting it on the market at the end of August. Would that be a good time for me to put it on the market? My living situation has changed. Or should I try to rent it out instead? I don't want to deal with the headaches of having a renter, however.

Answers

3
There are not enough homes on the market right now. The fall market is the second best time in this area to sell. All of my buyer showings have been condos lately because home prices and rates are going up and up. A lot of single people want to lock in for the equity.

I cover Agawam as well if you have any questions. I would list asap. Renting is great but your odds of selling right now due to low inventory are better.
End of August would be a great time to put your place on the market.

Territory Real Estate
Massachusetts Destination for Home Buyer's
617 848 5407 ext 704
Web Reference: http://territory.com
It sounds like you have made up your mind about selling. If you would like to catch the Autumn market then August would be a great time to list it.

If I can be of any further assistance I am a Trulia Pro and Local Ambassador for Agawam, MA and can be reached at Elizabeth@ElizabethHerbert.com