Carol, Home Seller in Pompton Plains, NJ

Is my home at 1 Birch Rd, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 priced too high?

Asked by Carol, Pompton Plains, NJ Mon Jul 18, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Carol,
It's frustrating to be on the market with no movement! Unfortunately, while marketing is a big part of how quickly a home sells, in today's market it is primarily about price. If you are asking if it's too high, than it most likely is. Good Luck!
Jennifer
Thanks Colleen - I want it to sell!!!! Everyone seeing it says it is too high.
It does not require flood insurance.
Your agent did not put you in the New Jersey Multiple Listing System. Also if you are not getting offers you are probably priced to high for the wavy buyer.
I just saw your MLS listing. It looks like a very nice home to show. Does it require flood insurance?
Hi Carol,

If you can have your agent contact me I will be glad to give her feedback on your home. This is standard practice for properties that are listed with another real estate agent so have her reach out to me.
You have a beautiful home and I always send it out to clients that are looking in town. Best of Luck! Colleen
The followed link is for research, which by no means that it estimates your home's value correctly, you may want to hire a local real estate agent or an appraiser to do the Comparative Market Analysis to get better estimate in the accuracy term.
http://homesand.net/QuickComps.aspx?1+Birch+Rd+Pompton+Plain…