Judy Brandon, Other/Just Looking in Dawsonville, GA

Is it possible to buy;for cash; a 3-4 BR 2bath home in the Winder area for 100k? Judy

Asked by Judy Brandon, Dawsonville, GA Sat Jun 26, 2010

Answers

7
Lisa Barton’s answer
Judy,

Congratulations on your home search! This is such an exciting time to buy - for just that reason! Prices are LOW! I work right in Winder, and live just outside of Winder in Statham. New homes come on the market daily - foreclosures, short sales, and resales. If we can't find just what you are looking for for $100,000 or less right in Winder we can consider looking in other parts of Barrow County.

I'd love to help you in your search! Give me a call or shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa Barton
Century 21 Heritage Realty
770-778-0842 Cell
770-867-6121 Office
lisabarton@live.com
Judy,

We have some great homes available in the Winder area that you could get a good deal on.

Gov't owned foreclosures as well as bank foreclosures.

Give me a call.. You would be surprised at what I can locate for you for $100K or Less!

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
678-781-7418
Dear Judy. Yes, it's a great time to buy in that area and there is plenty of inventory - I found 29 available 3 and 4 bedroom homes with at least two baths, some had 3.

If you are not already working with your own agent for that area, let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Stephanie McCarty
REMAX Greater Atlanta
404-457-8089 cell
There are 25 three bedroom and 7 four bedroom single family rooms active in Winder. The three bedrooms go as low as $30,000 and the four bedrooms go as low as $54,000. There is a lot to choose from.

Let me know what additional information you need. I look forward to serving you.

Mark Lackey
Atlanta Housing Source at
Solid Source Realty, Inc.
Associate Broker
EcoBroker
404-886-8789

Services
Home Buyers & Sellers - http://www.AtlantaHousingSource.com
Property Management – http://www.SolidSourcePM.com
Yes, Judy. Its very possible. I live & work in Winder, so I speak from experience..give me a call or email me.
Sure is, Judy. There are over forty homes on FMLS that meet your criteria. If you would like for me to send you electronic flyers of these properties, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. If you'd like to see some today or tomorrow, please call and I will arrange the viewings.

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.SellsRealty.org
Hello Judy,

Yes, it is possible. Please feel free to call or email me if I can help you with your home search.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Julia De Sosa-Rocha

Atlantic Realty
Cell: (404)-886-0566
Fax: 1-866-529-5148
Email: jdesosarocha@yahoo.com