Home Selling in 07106>Question Details

Pugsley, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

Is a COH required to sell a 6 family building if you already have a valid inspection certificate from NJ dept of community affairs in Orange, NJ?

Asked by Pugsley, Newark, NJ Wed May 14, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


check with the town
because usually not only is the COH required for transfer of a property but also the CCC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 20, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer