Home Selling in Bridgewater>Question Details

Eric, Home Seller in Bridgewater, NJ

Interested in Selling Home

Asked by Eric, Bridgewater, NJ Mon May 12, 2008

I am interested in selling my home, located in Bridgewater, NJ. I spoke to a realestate agent that i know, but it has been 3 wks. and my house is still not on the market. If anyone is a specialist in the Bridgewater market please contact me @ arran1a@hotmail.com. I will gladly call you back and perhaps we can set-up a mtg. to discuss my particular situation. Thank you

Answers

3
apologies, i must be getting this feed as well even though we are located in MA .... Hopefully we will be delivering our service to NJ very soon.
Anyway, my advice is good for any state :) so, good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.territoryre.com
Make sure when you interview agents - which i highly recommend you do before deciding on one - ask the right questions ...

A listing agent should be good at the below so ask them to prove why they are the best:
Marketing - (ask how they plan to market your property - online, etc)
Staging - (ask if they provide these services should your place need it, which most do)
Pricing - (ask them for an alysis of the market and properties like yours)
Great salesperson - (ask for their sale price to original price ratios, etc)

Also, if the seller gives you a listing price for your property make sure you ask them to give you hard market and sold data that supports that number. Sometimes listing agents will tell you what they think you want to hear just to get the business and then your property sits on the market for days dropping in price and losing opportunities to sell.

When it's time to buy check us out: http://www.territoryre.com

Wow! A market like this and 3 weeks with no response from the agent you spoke with! Sorry to hear that Eric. ATTENTION: Agents in the Bridgewater, NJ area! Eric is giving out FREE MONEY! Who wants it? : )

I was forwarded your question I think because I follow Trulia Voices in the Bridgewater, MA area. Good luck! Wish I was in your neck of the woods!