TheRhodesTeam@msn.com or http://www.SunCityWestLifestyles.com
I am a realtor with Award Realty. I service the active adult communities in our area. The market is still in flux with prices still soft. My advice is to wait unless you have to sell now. I have many clients who are asking the same question. It depends on what your needs are currently. If you are going to buy immediately then you may lose on your sale but you also will get a better price now on your purchase. If you would like to explore the options further and determine which one is right for you please give me a call. It is hard to answer this question without having more information. I wish you the best with your decision. Have a Wonderful Week.
It depends on your needs to sell. Prices have bottomed out and are starting to rise slightly. I am a Realtor with Windermere Real Estate and Sun City West is our market. We can do a market analysis on your home if you would like. Sun City West is less affected by "distressed property sales" so we don't expect prices to be affected much by additional foreclosures next year. Please check out our website at boomerhomesaz.com and then call us at 623-236-6797.
Craig & Diane Rhodes
I am no REALTOR, however, I am a Loan Officer so I receive various pieces of perspectives and information from industry professionals in all corners. Based on what I have heard and know, if you are thinking of selling, the time is now. One of the main reasons, in my opinion, is that there are thousands of homes that the banks are holding back until early next year. If you wait, your home will be doing battle with that inventory. The best thing you can do is sell it now while inventory is low and get it off your hands and buy January-February when the inventory levels go up, thus savings for you.
Let me know if I can help you in any way.