Home Selling in Albuquerque>Question Details

Zanno5262@gm…, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

In general what is the market like for selling in the area Pueblo Alto neighborhoo(Between Lomas & Constitution, Washington & San Mateo)?

Asked by Zanno5262@gmail.com, Albuquerque, NM Fri Mar 15, 2013

Bought house in 12/06 for 238K. Upgrades made & due to divorce, ReFi'd 12/11 @ 227K.
Advice?

Answers

5
HI!

I would be happy to help you by meeting with you to view your home, discuss pricing and my marketing concept. I don't know the square footage, lot size or what "upgrades" you have made so it is very hard to put a value on it. Prices went drastically down from 2007-2010 but now are rebounding ever so slightly. You are going into the best selling time of year though AND our inventory in ABQ is low, so those two things will work in your favor.

Please give me a call if you are interested in a comparative market analysis for the intent of listing your home with me.

Check out my 29 recommendations on Trulia:
http://www.trulia.com/profile/httpYesRealtyNewMexicocom/reco…

Thanks!
Mary
The market as a whole in central Albuquerque turned last year and is on an upswing. However, there is a saying "all real estate is local" ... and to extend that, every listing is unique. In the area where you are, in general, home values south of Constitution are lower than those north of Constitution, but the demand is active. Beyond that, even different streets have different appeal in your immediate neighborhood.

You can see by now, from the responses below, that most Realtors will come to your home and provide you with a free market value analysis. Another advantage to your taking us up on this service is getting a bit of advice on where to make improvements, if needed, and how to stage or highlight certain features of your home that appeal to todays UNM area buyer. So I can only suggest that you contact me or any of the other Realtors below who specialize in this neighborhood and treat the exchange as an interview. Should you decide to list with a Realtor, now or later, meeting with several Realtors and comparing their information and style to fit your home and personality will help you manage this task in the most SANE way possible... Chris Nyman Weller (505) 440-6293

In general, the market looks like this:

Six homes are currently for sale.
11 home sold at retail in the last year; three more were bank owned.
1,566 square feet was the average home size
76 days on the market was the average
$129 a square was the average price
$198,400 was the average sale price

Sale prices ranged from $70 to $160 a square foot.

Call me me when you are ready to get more specific.
Hi the Albuquerque Real Estate Market Inventory is under 6 Months and we are seeing a lot of activity. That is some good news for the sellers.

In that area 3 home have sold in the last 90 days, 4 are pending, and 6 homes are currently for sale.

Avg days on market are 148

Avg list to sold are 98.93%

I would need some more information to do a proper personalized market analysis

Joe Brooks
505 977 3474 or joebrooksrealestate@gmail.com
Abqrealestate.kwrealty.com
Thank you Joe. Your answer was the most informative and objective.
My apologies as I accidently clicked the wrong "Best Answer". Thank you!
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
There is no such thing as "in general". It depends on the address and the size of the house.
Exact location. Get your own Realtor if you really want to know the market value.