Home Selling in Polish Hill>Question Details

brion325, Home Buyer in Stroudsburg, PA

Im trying to develop a buyers list of all cash transactions, to do perhaps cold calls to owners so that i can sell whole

Asked by brion325, Stroudsburg, PA Fri Jun 22, 2012

Answers

5
Darrell D. Drouillard’s answer
Wholesaling involves preparing contracts with sellers that allow the wholesale deal as part of the contract. Also, the contract should give you an out, in case you can't wholesale the deal before closing.

Best recommendation is to not focus on cash buyers, but rather focus on investors. I'm an in investor in Texas and have never paid cash for my deals. You can find and network with investors at any local REIA meetings in your area. Google REIA (Real Estate Investor Association) for your area. Good Luck.
I would recommend checking out deangraziosi.com for more information about wholesales and perhaps reading his book "Profit from Real Estate Now (2008)". 2 suggestions to get you started are to join a real estate investing club in your area such as ACRE (use google to find one in your area) and anytime you see a sign from "We Buy Houses", "We buy ugly houses", etc that is a potential cash buyer. Call to find out if they are interested in assignment of contract if there is enough equity in the house and ask if they are looking for anything specificly (because they may have buyers lined up that already). Do the same thing for anyone you meet a your RE investing club and build as many contacts as you can. Feel free to add me to you buyers list for houses in the city of Pittsburgh! My email is slaverty40@gmail
Brion, not every cash buyer is interested in purchasing property from a whole saler. Additionally- many investment companies who may be interested in working with you make their purchases as an LLC, so you may not be able to find out who to contact as easily as you think.
Please complete and resubmit your question so agents will be able to respond meaningfully.