babcin5, Home Buyer in Romeoville, IL

Im asking 245,000 for my house when all is said and done how much can I expect to end up with

Asked by babcin5, Romeoville, IL Fri Jun 7, 2013

Answers

2
Bab,
What you end up with can be greatly influenced by which buyer you select.
After a thorough price beat down, you may fall pray to the banks Fiat appraisal.
Your real estate professional needs to run interference for you to prevent this scenerio.
-
Each real estate transaction is different.
The real estate professional you hired knows where your house compares in value to competing home. If any of that $245,000 if fluff, you know, padding for negotiation, padding for professional expenses, padding for emotional elements...what you end up with can be dramaticly different from your expectation.
-
When your agent listed your home at the agreed upon price, you were presented with a net-sheet that detailed all expenses and what you would end up with. Be aware, your agent will not set the price, you do. If you fail to follow their advise, and overprice, the results tend to scatter disappointment over everything. Without a proper analysis, any prediction is simply pulling a number out of the air. 20% less is as good a guess as any.
-
With the data provded, who knows, you could end up with $245,000!
My educated guess is about $215,000 after negotiations and closing costs. There are a lot of variables
You should ask your attorney or Realtor for some number crunching, if you need to know more accurately.