Keino, Home Seller in 60636

Im an asset manager looking to sell homes in the 60636, 60644, 60624, 60617 and 60411 zip codes and am having dificulty finding REO agents who will

Asked by Keino, 60636 Tue Jan 26, 2010

work on comission. Wondering if these areas are so bad that people aren't investing or whats up?

I got into this business working with one of the top REO agents in the state and learned everything from him so I know this business inside and out. After breaking away to open my own brokerage and tripling our business every year since we've opened our doors we're finally set up infrastructure-wise to begin actively taking on REO accounts.

We've already began working with B of A and MidCountry and we'd love to speak with you further about what we can do.

We are heavily involved with investment-grade realty and we understand the special attention certain markets deserve and we're fully prepared to make that commitment.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Scott Newman
Newman Realty
414 N. Orleans #007
Chicago, IL 60654
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 26, 2010
I am looking for a building in 60636 for myself and my business.
Christian Revival
Michael 1-04-2014
773 227-0077

We are looking to acquire properties in 60644, 60617, and 60624. If you still have properties available in these areas, feel free to send an email of what you have availbe to us immdiately.

Keino...We have investors who are seeking Bulk Reo's in California. SFR, 0-medium rehab. If the discount pricing is right, then these investors are ready to perform.

Thank you.

O'Neil Brown
VP Arketip Enterprise LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 11, 2010
We deal with a large amount of investor buyers always looking to purchase bulk REO properties.

We have a vast network of investors that purchase bulk REO's,NPN's,PN's CMO's and Commercial.
If the price Points on your inventory meets our Clients LOI we could take all of your distressed assets off your hands.

David Robin VP
Infinity Asset Management LLC
Your problem is solved! You have found your GO-TO resource.

Check out our team at http://www.ForeclosuresontheNorthShore.com or hire the agent for the region you want at http://www.teardowns.com.

Most often times people trolling these sites are not necessarily looking for a SS or Foreclosures, but merely a good deal. And if you have a good deal, you will sell!
Web Reference: http://www.wilsonliving.com
Hi Keino,

I find it difficult that REO agents who are not willing to work on commission. These zip codes are definitely flooded with REO's but if the price is right, people will always be looking to buy. I actually have investors that purchase in these areas. If you need any help unloading some of these properties, I would be happy to lend a hand. I have sold quite a few REOs in the past couple years and currently listing REO's for Bank of America.

Cherrie Catama
Baird & Warner is the largest listing agent of REO's for Freddie Mac/Homesteps in the Chicagoland area - and we can prove it. As part of that team I can assure you that my team can handle P&M, eviction/cash for keys, utilities, communications with third parties (city, condo associations, other real estate agents) and marketing & selling of your properties. If you'd like to see our impressive resume and look into us, I'd be happy to oblige and ask for the opportunity to interview for the job to sell your REO's.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
Our Team handles liquidation of REO's in the Northern California (Silicon Valley) area. I cannot understand why any agent would turn down the opportunity to work with an Asset Manager. The only thing I can presume is these are areas where nothing is selling, but as with any business relationship, you need to take the bad with the good. I am sure you will have no problem finding qualified professionals willing to handle these zip codes. If you still have trouble looking you can use http://www.resnet.com or homegain to help you narrow down the search.

Also, if you are looking for an REO agent team in the Northern California area, please give us a call.

Warmest regards,

Eric & Janelle

Top 1% Intero Real Estate
Silicon Valley Specialists
Office: 650.947.4645
JANELLE: 408.373.1660
ERIC: 408.506.3942
Fax: 408.516.5820
Email: Homes@Boyenga.com
Website: http://www.Boyenga.com
Website: http://www.MLStools.com
"Guaranteed Results through Teamwork"
Web Reference: http://www.resnet.com
The only reason I can think of someone turning down a listing is if they are not familiar with the area or if they think the listing is over priced. Are you asking too much for the place? There are investors looking to invest in every area out there, but, they are looking to do it at the right price. If you are pricing yourself out of the market, it may not be worth the time and money to take on the listing.

If your looking for a good agent to list your property, call up a few different agents and look at their track records. See if they have experience handling bulk listings, and if they are comfortable with REO sales. I would be happy to help with any other questions.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Hi Keino,

I think possibly one reason why agents are not actively looking to work in some of those areas is due to the economics. There are plenty of short sales, foreclosures and REO listings in addition to conventional listings.

Currently there are over 1300 active listings in zip codes 60636, 60624 & 60617. If a seller is not willing to be aggressive with the pricing then it becomes a financial burden to the listing agent. The listing agents goal is not to list a property but to SELL IT.

I work in the above mentioned zip codes and am willing to take on new listings, provided we can work together of course. Feel free to contact me.

Evelyn S. Fred
Dear Keino,

Most of these areas in the city of Chicago (and Ford Heights) are commanding very low prices for REO sales, thus I can imagine that many agents would prefer to work on a flat fee basis rather than a commission basis. As my partner Wayne mentioned in a previous email, we are working with an institutional cash buyer in the 60644 and 60624 zip codes currently who is expanding their acquisition target area which may include the 60636 zip code.

As our buyer considers newer and expanded areas of acquisition, we may have a unique ability to get these properties off of your hands without those properties even having to be listed in some cases. Please feel free to contact myself or Wayne Beals to discuss this further, or you can just send us a list of your properties in the 60624 and 60644 zip codes. We can let you know very quickly whether or not they fall within our client's acquisition boundaries.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Chicago Consulting Group
(773) 418-0640 (cell)
Web Reference: http://www.myagentchris.com
We, at Monroe Realty & Financial Enterprises are up to the challenge and can assist you in selling these properties. You can contact Arthur Monroe directly at 800-898-1566 ext 710 or look up my profile on Res.net or Equator (former Reo Trans). My team handles all aspects of the REO business from determining occupancy, BPOs, evictions, cash for keys, re-keys, property preservation, trash-out, maintenance, monthly status reports and repairs. We have extensive network of investors, vendors and contractors. We negotiate all contracts directly. I have over 20 years of experience in professional negotiations. We use unique and non-traditional advertisement and marketing techniques to reach wide spectrum of buyers and sell properties faster for top dollar.
My team and I are working with institutional buyers in the affordable housing market. I am directly engaged with the 60644 and 60624 markets in this capacity. We have another team looking at 60636. Please contact me to discuss. We have some target areas (census tracts) within these zips where the buyer is interested in purchasing.

Wayne Beals
Keller Williams Chicago Consulting Group
I personally have been rejecting listings all over the city. It cost money to maintain a listing, so unless there is a reasonable chance that the property will sell then it makes business sense to reject the listing. The listings that I do take are generally referrals from good clients or friends. Hope that makes sense.
Web Reference: http://www.markmalave.com