Connie, Home Seller in 17543

If I plan to list for about $175,000 how low should I go for a flip sale to my contractor?

Asked by Connie, 17543 Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

3
Connie,
It is great you are getting into the flipping market. Lititz is a great area in my opinion and you should be able to do well. There are many things to consider and I would know because I have done a few flips myself. First and foremost is to establish what the homes in the area of your flip house currently sell for in different conditions. I will be glad to share my knowledge with you howon obtaining the best price for your sale as well as guide you along the way with what you need to do with your contractors. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Call me at 717-587-5353 or feel free to email as well at sajy@sajymathew.com
Have a great day!!
That question does not have an easy answer that can be posted here. There are so many things that would need to be taken into account to give you any type of informed answer. Flip homes have there own unique issues and ways of determining value.

I would be happy to discuss this with you and help you get some informed answers to your questions. Feel free to call me at 570-490-5072.
It's difficult to say without doing a full analysis. Is that something you'd be interested in? If so, give me a call at 575-5598 or email me at ccassidy@weicherteh.com.