Np, Home Seller in 19518

If I'm looking for a market analysis on my property - 600 Farmingdale Drive how can I go about that?

Asked by Np, 19518 Mon Mar 14, 2011

600 Farmingdale Drive Douglassville PA 19518 in Woods Edge Development Vermont II style 0.6acre 2900 sq ft

Answers

8
Are you still looking for a Market update for your home?
Let me know.
Beth
Hello Np! I noticed that you were interested in a market analysis for your property at 600 Farmingdale Drive in Woods Edge back in March. I'm sure you were bombarded with agents offering to provide that information for you! I wanted to touch base and see how you made out and was wondering if you'd be interested in an updated analysis since the real estate market is every changing and 7 months later can make a huge difference in your plans...let me know; I'd be happy to help!
You can acquire some rough-order-of-magnitude of list and sale prices for homes anywhere USA from my website. Under "my external links", click on Home and Market Trend Search: enter search criterion for homes similar to yours (ie city/state or zip code, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, etc.); view results; then click on the Stats & Trends tab at the top of the page to view typical list and sale prices for your area of interest. Additionally, you can view foreclosed properties in your area of interest as well. Under my external links, click on the asset manager link for the foreclosed homes of interest (ie. Fannie Mae). Since the mix of non-foreclosed and foreclosed homes available in Douglassville, PA will be direct competition for your home, it may be worth while to know this detail. If you plan to do the For Sale by Owner approach, a short article is available under "my pages" titled For Sale by Owner Option that will provide you with suggestions. If I can be of further assistance to you, drop me an e-mail. Happy trails to you and yours.
Hello! I have sold homes in Woods Edge in the past year so I would be happy to prepare a market analysis for you! My focus market is Douglassville and Amity township as you can see by my local ads right here on Trulia! I know this market very, very well so please give me a call and we can talk about it!

I would be glad to come out and meet with you. I can show you what has been happening in your development with new homes and existing home sales. Feel free to call me to set up a time that will best suit both of our schedules.
Hello Home Selling in Douglassville,

Good heads up thinking to consider a market analysis! I offer my (potential) clients a free, no obligation market analysis prior to listing their home - as do most Realtors. Two quick helpful hints: 1.make certain it's a complete market analysis including active, pending, and sold listings which must be comparable to your home. 2. Do not let an agent "buy" your listing, meaning that they agree to list it at any price. Carefully consider the market analysis, the price range for your home will emerge. Hope that helps. Best wishes on your real estate journey. I just listed a home in Douglassville and had another listing conversation with a seller this morning.
Good for you to want a market analysis. Yes, call a local realtor and they should be happy to provide that info. Also, take the time to drive by those homes they mention in that analysis to see the location, the curb appeal etc. Lastly, if you are looking to sell your home soon, go to open houses in the area to see what your competition is asking. What has sold, is now pending and what is currently available go into an appraisal of a home's value so be sure to look at those key things. Some Realtors just look at what has sold. Good luck!
You should contact a local agent, and ask them for a competitive market analysis (CMA) on your property. Most agents will do this for free as a marketing effort to try to get your business.