Home Selling in 93401>Question Details

Mike, Home Seller in San Luis Obispo, CA

If I am using a trust advisory form, do I also need to initial and sign the Statewide Buyer and Seller Advisory form?

Asked by Mike, San Luis Obispo, CA Wed Jun 29, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Mike,

Yes, you need to initial and sign the SBSA as well. Even thou the terms listed in the SBSA are also listed in the standard California Residential Purchase Agreement. You need to complete the SBSA. I hope this answers your question. Good luck!

Warmest regards,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 30, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer