Larry Belcher, Home Buyer in Interlachen, FL

If I am selling a mobile home and lot for 16,000.00 dollars in St. Augustine Fl. what would the TAXess be??

Asked by Larry Belcher, Interlachen, FL Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Larry

Gene Johnson here from Watson Realty in St. Augustine. The only taxes associated with your selling your mobile home and lot would be your real estate taxes which you can look up your tax bill for 2012. You are responsible for that entire amount (if you have not already paid it as it was payable beginning November 1st) and the portion for 2013 from January 1st to the day you close on the sale. The other tax would be the document tax which is .007 times your sales price of $16,000 which would be $112.00. Hope this information helps.
my name is Timothy Gower and im disabled from 5 strokes and homeless and been looking for houses where i can be lose to my doctor im not rich i would like to pay by month at cheap pays so i can be abled to stay in one house i might beable to get help to pay like on contract D if poss like your house if i could i would like to off the streets ok
Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013
Larry
Are you talking about personal income tax or the property tax? They are certain tax and other fee service items involved when selling property. Please contact me Darlene Taylor Broker Awesome Real Estate Inc 1-904-669- 7876. I will help you. I have bought and sold several properties in that area. I live in Palatka