Home Selling in Wisconsin>Question Details

Brianna, Both Buyer and Seller in Wisconsin

I would like to trade my home in AZ for a home or land in WI

Asked by Brianna, Wisconsin Tue Jun 10, 2008

If anyone is interested in trading their home or land in WI for a beautiful 3 bedroom den, 2 bath home in Maricopa, AZ...please contact me! My home is gorgeous, has all travertine tile and high-end carpet, comes with high-end stainless steel appliances and black W/D. Home was built for me in 2005, has trees and rock landscaping, and open wall fence (just back section to maintain privacy) overlooking enormous "park" wash that expands the length of the subdivision street. It's a great area that can't be built on and came in handy for playing with my dogs or practicing my golf swing! Home is modern, open concept, has 2-car garage with showroom like floor, and is in a great neighborhood in the growing town of Maricopa. Located about 30 mintues from Phoenix and Tucson, right in the middle, basically.

Answers

3
Here is an additonal Free site to list your home for trade. Wether your selling by onwer and own several homes or a Realtor and are looking for alternatives to assist your customers. Check out the link below. Good Luck
Brianna,
I have a couple friends that were looking to move out to Arizona. They just bought a nice 4 bed, 3 bath ranch home sitting on a park in a nice subdivision on the edge of East Madison. I feel this may be something they might consider. I'll let them know. In the meantime, feel free to respond to me or to contact me via my website below. Thanks and good luck.
Web Reference: http://MyMadison.info
Brianna:
We may have one or two sellers who may consider an AZ trade. Might you be interested in Northern Wis? If so, perhaps we should chat - would like to see more details about your AZ home. Sounds great!
Web Reference: http://www.TeamRondello.com