Inder Singh, Home Seller in 66224

I would like to sell single family home in 66213. Looking for Realtor that has highest sold to listing ratio. I can be reach at inderkevin@yahoo.com

Asked by Inder Singh, 66224 Mon Sep 30, 2013

This property is in attractive location; near award winning Blue Valley Schools, Blue Vally Soccer Complex, Diana Ross Petting Zoo and Several Golf Courses.

Answers

5
If you are still looking for an agent, why not consider somebody who has a limited clientele and can devote time and energy rather than juggling many clients. I have experience and a proven track record. Just returning to real estate after a 1 year sabbatical (very well rested and ready to hit the ground running). Call me if you are interested (913) 333-8310.
For 2013 - my stats according to the mls are 37 listings and sold 35 listings.

Call me if you want to discuss how to get your home sold.

913-707-6884

angela@shopwithshopper.com
Thank you for inquiring. I will be in contact.
If you are looking for the best agent, just going by the highest sold to listing ratio may not be enough. Make sure they are willing to work for you. Ask what they do to sell your home. Do they just put a sign in the yard? Do they advertise on several web sites, do open houses, flyer boxes etc. Ask how they are going to get your listing sold? Make sure you talk with more than one agent so you can pick the one that will meet your needs. Hope this helps. Good luck selling your home.
I would be glad to meet with you to discuss the sale of your home, and show you what Reece and Nichols has to offer. Give me a call at 913-707-3800 or send me an email at SteveH@reeceandnichols.com and we can set up a time to meet.
Steve Hulme