Zalmay, Home Owner in 30813

I would like to sell my rental property which is located on Chancellor by schools and the Fire-station in Fredericksburg VA.with lease to purchase.

Asked by Zalmay, 30813 Tue Feb 18, 2014

Answers

14
Hello Zalmay

If you haven't spoken to a Realtor or haven't interviewed at least two or three, please give me a call. I would love to assist you.

I know the area that you speak of and now is the time to sell as Springtime is here. I included a market report for the 22407.

Let me know when you like to interview me and discuss a marketing plan for your home.

Diana Watson, Realtor®, MRP, SFR
Avery-Hess, Realtors
910-728-3003
http://dianawatson
Hi, Zalmay.
Just checking in to see if you are still planning to sell your home. I have several clients looking to purchase in the Chancellor school district and would love to know more details. If you wouldn't mind emailing me the specifics of your property---- I will be sure to let my clients know.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lisa Fanucci-Dario
Coldwell Banker Elite
LDario@coldwellbankerelite.com
(540) 322-7377
Hi Zalmay,

Of course our company, Agents2U Realty, is interested in working with you to sell your house, and I would like to discuss your options in more detail. Since this is a rental property and you are open to alternative financing, there are a number of options that may be available to you. Please give us a call at (571) 766-8382 so we can discuss all the options and figure out what would benefit you the most. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kelly and Chris.
We will throw out names into the pile of interested agents. We will get it done. Contact: MoyersTeam@gmail.com
Good morning! I have lived in the Chancellor area for the past 24 yrs and know the homes and market very well. My business partner and I provide award winning service to find you the best buyer in the quickest possible time. Contact me if you'd like a free market analysis of your house.
Hi Zelmay! Some of us have been trained as Certified Residiential Specialists (CRS) to help sellers in all aspects of selling their homes. From the signed listing agreement through settlement, your agent handles your side of the transaction. You can even sell your home subject to the expiration of the current lease. Whatever you do, please do your homework before choosing a Realtor - all of us have profiles on Trulia. Look at our profiles AND recommendations before choosing one. If I can answer any questions for you, feel free to contact me at RealtorSha@mris.com.
I know your property, I drive by it everyday! Please contact me via email at jlewis@danfordbarton.com and I would love to help make this happen for you. Janet Lewis
HI, I'd be happy to help you! I'm an experienced full time Realtor with a great marketing plan to get you the best price for your home. This is a great time to think about selling and we are seeing a lot of activity at this time. I look forward to hearing from you! Ginny Vickers 540-842-9819
Good Morning,

My name is Brenda Hansen and it would be my pleasure to work with you on the sale of your rental property! Please feel free to call me at 540-845-2285.
Have a great day!
I work in the Fredericksburg area and I can assist you on selling your property. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, 540-220-4042.
I would love to help you sell this rental property but would not recommend lease with option as a good way to go. An outright sale is a much more successful way to sell and put the money in your pocket quicker. Please feel free ti call me to talk about your options.
Sandi Hamill. 549-371-2080. Danford Barton
Contact you local REALTOR member and they will be able to help you with this request.
I would be happy to help! Do you have tenants in the home now that would like to purchase the home, or would you like to list the home?
The tenant lives in the property.I would like to sell it after their lease expires.
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Give me a call or email. I would be glad to assist you. 540-809-2298