Mary, Home Seller in 11004

I would like to see a house in Queens "as is" . It needs to be demolished and rebuilt - the area is great and homes there have retained

Asked by Mary, 11004 Fri May 20, 2011

their value. The neighborhood is beautiful and I just want a cash buyer. have been told that this is an attractive deal for home flippers. How do I find folks who want a great deal on a flip?

Answers

10
Hi Mary, I am assuming that this is one of your biggest assets?? Regardless of what condition the house is in-you want top dollar- Floral Park & Glen Oaks area- very hot selling area right now.I have many buyers looking to fix up and live there or take down and rebuild. We just sold 80-50 255th St close to $500K in less than 4 weeks-I know the area very well, and have buyers. Call me- it's free to get an estimate Terry K 718-614-3167 or email me TKorahais@elliman.com
List it with an agent to get a better deal. I have similar listings in the area http://www.shvrealestate.com/property-listing.aspx contact: 718-343-5200
Thanks for the phone call Terry! It was a pleasure speaking with you as well.

Mary, I don't know why your buyers withdrew exactly but there all kinds of people out there. But any how, as I mentioned before, every house is different, every deal is different. If the price is right and location is right and numbers make sense then you got a buyer right here!
Hi Mary- we have recently sold "handiman specials" near your area including 93 & 245 St for $400K and 83 & 253 St sold for 457K. When your are ready-get a few opinions

Hi TJ- It was a pleasure speaking with you again-if an owner does not call us to allow for a showing-that is not the brokers fault....that particular seller still has not been available for you to see the house or for anyone else. I am well aware-it has been almost 2 weeks. The longer a house is on the market- the more money I spend-so it is beneficial for both of us to have access.... Selling a house is a joint effort. Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me therese.Korahais@elliman.com
Gosh, thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I had no idea that there were folks online who would be interested in the property. The house needs a total renovation and I do not want to sell to a person who would need a mortgage...I think its optimal to sell to a contractor. I had a buyer who agreed to the super cheap price I gave him....and then he ran away when I refused to engage in tax evasion with him regarding the real price versus what he wanted to list on the contract. I will contact folks who have reached out to me....I am just busy this week....give me a few days and I will get back to you. Thanks a million.
I buy homes(CASH) and rebuild them for investment or resale, depending on what the actual property is and what can be done with it. Let me know what you have and I will tell you if it's worth it for me or not. T.J.@ 917-853-3253

And Terry, you don't even return phone calls, doesn't matter if the message is left on your cell phone or your office phone, so how do you know what kind of buyers are out there?
What is the lot size? There is still a lot of demand for lots & properties in LIC. I will gladly discuss strategies with you if you are interested. It is in the areas I cover.
If you are looking to sell, consider listing with an agent for amximum exposure; also don't yet rule out buyers, utilizing loans; feel free to contact me directly for a free cma, comparative market analysis and discussion regarding potential buyers.
Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
Hi Mary, Don't discount great buyers- they come in all forms of down payments.-there are many buyers that buy to renovate and flip and as many buyers with alot of cash to put down that may want for themselves because of the area. Those looking to flip are not usually the best buyers- and cerrainly do not pay top dollar. Call me Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me therese.korahais@elliman.com
Hi Mary
I have investors looking for properties as you described. Call me to set up an appointment so that I can see the property.
Allen Bauman
NYS Certifed Residential Appraiser
Licensed R.E. Agent
Century21 Yve R.E.
516-791-3846
allen.bauman@gmail.com