Home Selling in Las Vegas>Question Details

Nancy Socolof…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ

I would like to refer an agent in LV who can sell a 6500 SQ FT home & I would like a CIPS certification

Asked by Nancy Socolof Zeldin, Tucson, AZ Sun Dec 26, 2010

Someone who can show me that they have successfully marketed this type of product

Answers

11
Hi Nancy,
I am a CIPS and have been for years. I am also fluent in French, Italian, Spanish and work with lots of out of country clients from around the world. It truly makes a difference to have the designation and others for that matter. I have also lived abroad and have contacts in many countries. I work full time, this is my career. Feel free to contact me so we can speak further.
Rose Falocco
Realty One Group
HI Nancy,
I have been In Real Estate since 1986 with Prudential Americana Group REALTORS, I am a CRS & GRI and have sold numerous properties, high and low end.
I have sold several entretainer's homes
It is a little hard to get conventional loans on high end homes nowadays
It would be nice to know where the property is located.

Theresa Tordjman CRS,GRI
Real Estate Sales Executive
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
8337 W. Sunset Rd. suite #150
Las Vegas NV 89113
702-496-1214 Direct
702-317-3283 Fax
http://www.TheresaTordjman.info
E-mail:Tordjminator@hotmail.com
HI Nancy,

Are you familiar with PREVIEWS* ? Previews international sells more luxury real estate world wide, than any other brand! Feel free to look it up on the internet, and you will see my Previews* certification and credentials. Additionally, I recently became Green certifed, as well as SFR, specializing in distressed properties. In Las Vegas, 8 out of every 10 homes is distressed, so this is a necessary designation in our market place. If I may answer any additional questions for you, please feel free to call or write. I am a lifetime resident, and I know the valley very well, I would be delighted to send you a referral fee, as well.

Thank you, Diane Varney 702.401.0307
Nancy,
Just saw this and am thinking it may be hard to find someone in Las vegas with this certification because I have been active full time for 13 years and have not heard of it until now. If you dont have luck finding someone with this certification let me know because I am a highly competent agent with luxury home experience.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
Nancy,

Please click on the link below to find 2 of my most recent luxury real estate sales. I could be reached at 702-245-7114 or by email at jktrealestate@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance.

Kelly Theobald

04-SFR Brochure (Medium) View
Hello again Nancy,
Yes I can demenstrate to you my expertise and experience in selling high end homes and at a very fast pace. I can provide you any documentation you would Like to see. Please contact me anytime at my contact info below. Jillian Batchelor and The Batchelor Group- 702-595-8036 or Jilliansellslv@cox.net
I have sold this type of property. The CIPS certification is for international sales. Most of us (myself included) who answered, work with clients who are capable of buying this type of property. Right now I have international investors from Hong Kong and Canada looking for big properties. The problem is they are all looking for a major bargain. You have to be very realistic in the pricing of a home nowadays. Everything in Las Vegas is on sale. If you can be realistic in your pricing, these homes are moving. In the Anthem Country Club alone, we have had 40+ sales of over $1 million. So, the buyers are out there. It is a matter of capturing their attention with the kind of advertising an agent does. I do a lot of internet advertising to bring in the buyers for properties. Also you have to realize that you have to be patient with a home of this size and associative price. While it may sell the 1st day it is on the market, the most likely scenario is going to be 6-9 months.I also work with a company that has more than 1800 agents. I do a lot of advertising among agents as well to be able to get your home sold. I would like very much to help you. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com / http://www.nevadahomesdirect.com.
Hi Nancy. While I do not have the CIPS designation, I am currently working with a number of investors from another country to purchase property here. I have also been able to secure them Foreigner financing that were not able to get sourcing this on their own. I've sold real estate in the boom and bust market, selling short sales and REO properties. I offer my clients high touch customer service, constant communication and honestly above all. I am also a 23 year business professional and MBA educated. If any of this interests you, please feel free to contact me. Happy Holidays and all the best to you for 2011.

Alan Hughes
Realty Executives of Nevada
1903 S Jones Blvd, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
702-940-8944
alanhughes@realtyexecutives.com
Nancy,

If you are interested in speaking with me and would like to receive more information, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at SWagents@gmail.com or by phone at 702.325.1999.

Paul Smith
Operations Manager
Smith & Associates
More Realty Group
6290 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Good morning Nancy I have sold high end homes from proffesional/commercial to horse property.
Please call to discuss your clients needs.
I would love to represent all your Nevada clients & will send any Arizona clients your way as I do have a few friends in Arizona.
Looking forward to speaking with you.

Deborah Johnson
Brady Realty Group
Office 702-818-5500
Cell 702-349-8916
Website bradyrg.com
Email debbie@bradyrg.com
Hello Nancy,
My name is Jillian Batchelor with Realty One Group in Las Vegas and I would love to work with you on your referral. I am certified in CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert - which is the vast majority of our market) I am also certified an ABR and SFR. I also rank in the top 1% of ALL Short Sale Realtors in Las Vegas as well as ranking in the top 2% of ALL Realtors in Las Vegas for over all sales. As well as ranking in the top 6% of ALL Realtors in the entire country.
I have lived in Las Vegas for over 20 years and have been in Real Estate for over 10 years. I would look forward to referring deals both ways. Please contact me at Jilliansellslv@cox.net 702-595-8036 or http://www.LasVegas1RealEstate.com