Home Selling in Queens>Question Details

Adalessandro…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I would like to list my home

Asked by Adalessandro8251, New York, NY Tue Aug 28, 2012

I have a 3 family home 7 years old I would like to list it

Answers

43
Hi,I have been working in Queens since 2000 very successfully.If you want Free market evaluation of your home which will help you to decide what price your home worth and make further plans accordingly. please feel free to contact me @ 917-957-9969.

Avnish Kumar (Raj)
LIC. Realtor
Gadura Real Estate
106-09, 101 Avenue
Ozone Park, NY 11416
Off: 718-850-0010 x 234
Cell:917-957-9969
Fax:718-805-0023
http://gadurarealestate.com/
Email: raj_nyrealtor@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
So, 43 Answers and a year and a half later, did you sell the 3 family? ......what happened?.
I'm certain it's worth more now.
We are a team of agents which list and sell many homes for Top dollar and most of our buyer are CASH buyer
Regards
Sal and Theresa lupo
LupoTeam
queensnassahomes.com
Hi Adalessandro

It would be my pleasure to show you what we do in order to sell.Very Direct and fast service guaranteed..Feel free to call me 646-641-5374 .Thank You.
Hi and Thank you for requesting information about selling your home. when working with the
lupo team you are getting the team factor of 5 Brokers / Agents all working hard to bring you only the best buyers you need to receive the most amount of CASH !! you can get

Regards
Sal and Theresa Lupo
516-312-4614/516-996-0551
http://www.queensnassauhomes.com
http://www.lupoteam.com
Hi Alessandro,

I work in the Queens area, and would love to schedule a meeting to present a market analysis for your home, please feel free to contact me if you are still interested in listing your home! Good Luck!
Abulnasar Ahmed, Agent, Queens, NY
I have 14 years of selling and listing experience. I want to give you a FREE market evaluation, if you call me at (917) 699 3560. Thank you.
Adalessandros,
If you expire off the market without a successful sale, I hope to hear from you.
All the best
Elizabeth Caruso, Realtor
917-662-1846
Adalessandro,

We are in need of 3 family homes. Actually 3 to 4 family homes. We have the Buyers. However, we are in a Supply & Demand stage in the Market. Please give me a call, we do have Buyers on stand-by for these properties. I have been in our industry for many years and would like to sit down and talk to you about where your property is located, what is taking place in your immediate area, and so on. You can feel free to call me at 917-662-1846.

I wish you all the best.
Hi I an active agent in the Queens area. I have ready buyers waiting for 3 family homes to buy. I can sell your home without the hassel of waiting for the right buyers. Call me at 347-229-7169 to shedule an appointment to meet.

Rohani
Listing and selling homes in todays market requires a careful analysis and planning in order to accomplish your goal at the time you wish. At our company we work closely with sellers managing there property from the date we sign the agreement to the date of closure. I will like to have a meeting with you so we can put a plan into action to achieve your sated goal. Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012

It would be my pleasure to guide you through the process, to apply the best strategy to get your house sold at the best possible price.
I am working diligently and efficiently with the best resources and technology for maximum exposure.

Feel free to contact me -

Yael Shanee
Exit Kingdom Realty
917-705-3717

Feel free to contact me -

Yael Shanee
Exit Kingdom Realty
917-705-3717
Hi Adalessandro,

How did the listing wirk for you?

Tony
I would love to have the opportunity to sit down and present a personalized marketing plan for your home, I work exclusively in the queens area, my email is alinab@exitrealtyone.com or you can reach me at 347-463-2979 I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Hi Adalessandro,

My name is Coffy Bailey and I have been in the business for 10+ years and would be more than happy to discuss my unique marketing techniques that will get your multi-family Sold!

Please feel free to call me at 646-773-8347 or email me at coffy@exitrealtypower.com and we can discuss getting your property listed and sold as quickly as possible.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hi, My name is Elizabeth Caruso and I worked both the Manhattan Market and the Queens Market for a total of 10 years. I am a Multi-Million Dollar producer and have an outstanding track record. I would be very interested in helping you with your Real Estate needs. Please feel free to give me a call at 917-662-1846. I've sold 100% of my listing to date and can easily do the same for you.

Enjoy your day!
I am interested to list your property. I am an Associate Broker. I am working in Queens area for last 14 years. I would like to make an appointment to talk about your property face to face, if you call me at (917) 699 3560. Thank you.
Hi I have many buyers waiting for 3 family homes. Pls call me at 347-229-7169. On the plus side commission is negotiable.
I have been selling for over 30 years in Queens. I would be happy to interview as the broker to handle all aspects of successfully selling your property.

Jacques Ambron CBR CRB SFR
Broker
Madeleine Realty Ltd.
718-520-0303
108-23 Ascan Ave
Forest Hills, New York 11375
http://www.madeleinerealty.com
Jacques@madeleinerealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
It would be best to hire an agent with strong marketing strategies. Please let me know so that
I can help you. Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi there! I am here to assist you. I am your short sale specialist Realtor!
I believe Realtor would be great option for you to list your home and get appropriate price for your house. Consult any of your local agents; if you didn’t find one please let us know where your property is located so an property agent in that area can help you out. http://teamcrminc.com/
good afternoon...
this is a very important step and decision for you..
first have a realtor come over to discuss market conditions with you
and to give you an idea of what fair market value will be for your home
so you have reasonable expectations.
then if you care to meet two other realtors to see who you feel comfortable
working with make you decision to list you home..

where do you plan to move.?
was this your home or an investment property.?

if you would like me to come by to give you some preliminary information
regarding what to expect i would be happy to do that for you..

please give me a call or email to arrange a time that is good for you..

thank you..

hope you are having a wonderful day..

best regards,

Lisa Palermo
Certified Negotiation & Short Sale Specialist
Coldwell Banker Residential
http://www.cbmoves.com/lisa.palermo

Email: Lisa.Palermo@cbmoves.com
Phone: 631-921-9979
Where is your home? Call me at 516-509-7726
And I am sure every Realtor in NY would like you to list it with them.

Interview several Realtors; you need to like the person you are going to be working with. You also should be confident of their ability to MARKET homes.

I too would be happy to interview for the position.

Gail M Gladstone
718-928-9580
gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

Check everyone out on their websites before calling for interviews.
If you're like most people, your home is one of, if not
THE largest investment you'll ever make and maintaining
it is key to protecting its value. With the fall season upon us,
there's no better time to put a little sweat equity into your home!
Fajardo Delacruz Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hello Adalessandro - Our marketing strategy gives us access to a steady flow of buyers who are ready to close quickly if the price is right. We will not take your listing if we do not believe it will have serious offers in 30 days or less.

Call us anytime at 914-299-0420 for a serious discussion. We are available 24 hours.
Give me a call and put my team at work for you.
(718) 218-5310
http://www.thenewyorkstaterealtor.com
Hi Adalessandro,

As an experienced realtor I would be more than happy to list and sell your 3 family home.

Give me a call and I can provide you with a free comparative market value report which would provide you with accurate information about what is being listed and sold in your area. As well as a 30 day marketing plan to get your home sold.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at the below information. I look forward to speaking and doing business with you.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com
contact me for a free market analysis. 516-509-7726
Contact me to get a free market analyses on your home. I have over 30 years in home sales in Queens.

Jacques Ambron CBR CRB SFR
Broker
718-520-0303
jacques@madeleinerealty.com
Great! Kindly contact me immediately. Due to a recent short sales and foreclosure I have been dealing with, I have an entire rolodex of cash and preapproved buyer looking to make an immediate purchase

Thank you

Nida Kabbaj
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Exit Realty By The Park
Direct: 917-681-1102
Call me and let's set a time for an interview , you what to list with an agent that works with sellers . All agents are not the same 516.995.0551 Lupo team Keller Williams realty # 1 office
I will like to be hired for the position some can manage the sale of your home. Please call me so we can set up an appointment. Thanks.
Adalessandro,

There are many variables to take into consideration when selling a home. The Realtor you hire should be someone who will guide you each step of the way.

It's important to choose a Real Estate Professional who knows the area well.

If you are selling in Queens, I will be happy to meet with you and discuss the sale of your home.
You can view my Trulia profile and if you'd like to contact me directly, my cell number is (917)992-7082 or at: pamelamorrisrealtor@gmail.com
Have four agents from different companies come in and provide you with free CMA's and present their marketing plans to you. Get specifics on the marketing, will there be paid marketing, or just free? Where will it be marketed? Have a conversation with them about the marketing to make sure it is unique to your home and not just a cookie cutter approach. What sells in Ozone Park doesn't necessarily sell in Bayside. Take into account the commission (which should be negotiable) but remember, a cheap commission with no marketing and little chance of a sale will cost you more in the long run. Get a guarantee, in writing, that if you are not satisfied with the agent's service, you may cancel at anytime with no cost to you. This is very important as every agent is attentive and a go getter at the listing presentation, unfortunately some fizzle soon afterward. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
It would be my pleasure to walk you through the selling process price it right and get your home sold. I have the technology and resources to make it happen. Please feel free to contact me.
Yael Shanee
917-705-3717
Exit Kingdom Realty
Forest Hills, NY
Monica Aydt ,Agent, Queens,NY

I woudld like to meet and help you with the sale of your house ,,,is important to know where your house is located so I'll give you the right advice..

contact me at 347 742 1341
Where is your home? You should find an agent/broker familiar with your area.
I highly advise you interview a few agents and hire the one with whom you relate best, and who's services fit your needs most, in your case probably an expert in multi-family listings.
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
You need to contact any local agent, use any referrals you might have. You need an agent who will communicate with you and explain his/her marketing plan. Interview atleast 3-4 agents and pick the best one you feel will get the job done.