Home Selling in Roseburg>Question Details

Candido L. O…, Home Seller in Roseburg, OR

I would like to know the value of my house in Roseburg, OR. The house is located on 1687 NW Hopper Street, Roseburg OR 97470.

Asked by Candido L. Otero, Roseburg, OR Sun Jun 5, 2011

The Total square footage of the house is 2574sq.ft.(1118up and 1456 main). It has 2 1/2 bathroom and 4 bedrooms with a formal dining , formal living, fam. room, kitchen and library. Also hav a two car garage. The listing price is $320,000 which put the house at $124.00/sq.ft.

Answers

4
If I understand you Candido...your home is already listed...and by asking the question I'm guessing you are frustrated in the progress, or lack of it in selling your home. As Realtors we have lines we can't cross and one is interfering with another agents contract. I'd be happy to discuss your listing...I might actually know which house it is off Calkins...You would need to contact me directly and I'd be happy to go online while speaking to you and give you the information...however you might also ask your agent the same question...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 5, 2011
Mr Otero:
Your home is competing with 9 similar homes with an average listing price of $295,040.
4 comparable homes have sold in the past 6 months with an average sale price of $261,750.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 5, 2011
You should have the house appeased. Banks will want one done, if your asking more than what it is worth the bank will not loan money on that property. That and having a Realtor do a CMA are the only ways to know where you should be priced at.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 5, 2011
I agree with the two postings before mine. If there are 9 listings at a price average, and 4 recent sold similar homes at the sold price average, you have a very good idea of where yours should fall. Pricing it right, will get activity, pricing it too high will turn buyers away, so talk to your listing agent and hear what your agent says about listing price of your home, as the Spring and Summer is the best time to sell.

Best to you.

HLR