Home Selling in Paoli>Question Details

Homeinpa, Other/Just Looking in Paoli, PA

I would like to employ a realtor to list my home on MLS and represent at settlement.

Asked by Homeinpa, Paoli, PA Wed Jun 20, 2012

Would anyone be interested? Paying the 6% is not an option due to present market prices and amount of money we put into the house.
Thanks!!!

Answers

5
I would be happy to list your home. We offer Full Service but at discounted commission. We charge a flat fee when selling ones home. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Our office is in Chesterbrook . Contact Carl ( 610-937-2924 )
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 2, 2012
Good response to the question but without your profile being filled out other agents will continue to dog on discounters as only doing half the work. Sorry but I would not even consider you without a completed profile even though you had a good answer and are trying to help the consumer. Just trying to help you.
Flag Thu Aug 2, 2012
Carl,

Before making any decisions, you should read the article I've posted in the link below on how to find a great Realtor. I don't work in your area, but with more than 20 years of experience I can assure you there are considerably more lousy Realtors out there than good ones. I can also assure you that discount brokers in general lack experience. If you're looking to get your home sold, the first thing you need to accept is that what you have in the house means absolutely nothing to a buyer. Nor will you care what a Seller has invested in their home when you buy next. The only thing that matters is the data on what the market is bearing for homes such as yours and getting this right requires experience.

I wish you the best of luck.
I would love the opportunity to list your house. When would be a good time for us to chat and meet?

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011 & 2012
PA License # RS202924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131

Search the MLS -- for FREE! Visit http://www.findahomeincollegeville.com/

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
Would enjoy the opportunity to interview you and assess your needs. Please contact me via my profile for private conversation.
Hello HomeinPA Seller
Please give ms a call so we can discuss details.
You can also check out my web site at www. Livinginchestercountypa.com or ml-realestate.com for more information.
Email works too I also answer all text messages.
Martina@ml-realestate.com
610-883-2739

All the best
Martina Lothert
Keller Williams Real Estate Exton