Home Selling in Jefferson>Question Details

Jamielbrown, Home Seller in Jefferson, OR

I wish to sell my home at 617 N Sunrise Drive, Jefferson, OR 97352 for $160,000, is this a reasonable asking price?

Asked by Jamielbrown, Jefferson, OR Fri Sep 11, 2009

Answers

4
Hello Jamie,

Whether you choose to list your home using a realtor or first try selling yourself, please know you and/or your realtor can list thier property on our website free of charge. It's a great way to maximize free advertising and it helps us present options, to potential buyers, for purchasing your property. You can upload up to 10 photos and our site will automatically mapquest it's location as well as provide free flyers.

If you are interested, the link is below
http://www.ambientlending.com/sell/search.php?search_Propert…

Crystal Beard
Ambient Home Lending
Lending throughout the State of Oregon
crystal@ambientlending.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 14, 2009
It seems a little high. Your home has less square footage than the surrounding comps and based on them your home would probably sell closer to the $140,000 o $150,000 range.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hello Jamie,

I would love to meet with you and take a look at your home to see just what would be the best price to list it for. Also, I will explain to you my marketing plan in getting your home sold.

You may reach me at janer@johnlscott.com or my cell at 503-871-5332.

I look forward to talking with you.

Jane Rice, Broker
As an appraiser I can't give you a value in this matter. But you have 2 realtors in Jefferson that can give you a CMA, at no cost to you and tell you the market conditions in Jefferson, as it's a small town, it's different than the large cities, but it's location between Albany and Salem, and near I-5 it has a good location for small town living and easy access to services.

Best to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009