Home Selling in Killeen>Question Details

Jessica, Home Seller in Killeen, TX

I was thinking of selling,but notice online that only 1 home sold this year, does Texas not report homes sold online?

Asked by Jessica, Killeen, TX Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

7
A lot of the websites are not up to date.Depending on the location and condition of your home it takes about 6 to 9 months to sell. Not saying they won't sell quicker I've had homes contracted a week after putting it on the market. That's something you can't determine. As long as it's in good condition, priced right, and is out there to be seen it will sell.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with don't hesitate to contact me at 254-291-0098 or pamela@cbunited.com

Have a good day.
Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your inquiry!

The information you found from Trulia web site is not correct.
We sold 162 homes in Killeen from June 1, 2012 to July 12, 2012.
On average, it takes about 3 to 6 months to sell a home in Killeen area.
However, it may take less or more than that period dependng on your home location, asking price, marketing strategies, etc.
It is a good time to sell your home now because we have more buyers looking for a home to purchase.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at (254)220-7336/ foreveryoung.homes@gmail.com

Thanks again and have a great day,

Young Ray
Casa Grande Realty
Hello Jessica

Thank you for your recent question about the home sale in Texas. As mentioned below, the homes are reported to our MLS once the home sell provided that the Realtor/Broker is a member of our locate board. I have also had lots of success with placing a yard sign out in the yard, buyer’s visit the neighborhood that likes to live in and we have had great success both on the internet and yard sign. And most importantly by word of mouth, our company actually previews homes for sale to give us a better insight on what's on the market. So when a buyer does contact our office we can talk for experience of knowing what the house look like instead of seeing the photos online.

If you're still considering selling your home, call me first for fast and accurate service, take care, can't wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day!

Kathy Brinkley, ABR, CRS, e-PRO

Associate Broker, 2008 Realtor of the Year!

Accredited Luxury Home Specialist

Assisting families with their real estate needs in the Killeen/Fort Hood area since 1993

Realty Executives of Killeen
2710 South Fort Hood Street
Killeen, TX 76542
254-519-4417 office
254-616-5790 fax
KathyBrinkley@hot.rr.com
http://www.Killeen-Homes.com

PS...Most of my business comes from Referrals, may I count on you to give me at least three good Referrals?"...Thank You
Hello Jessica,

Our sold data is reported to the Fort Hood MLS (for our local area) and is used by Realtors and members of the MLS and provides the most accurate data. This information is not public record like your property tax records.
If you are looking to sell your home and would like some more information about the market, I would love to conduct a market analysis for you and go over what the market is doing in your area.

You can reach me at 254-681-0166

Brad and Tracy Nylander, Realtors, Co-Owners
RE/MAX RedZone
Harker Heights TX
Tim is right on the money. Realtors don't bite and are your best source of information for sold homes and an accurate market annalysis of your home. Public sites only contain list prices....these equate to a wish list of prices for sellers. You need the solds which is an indication of what buyers are willing to pay in a market and you wont find that on public sites. Good Luck!
You are not going to get accurate sold data by looking for it here or on online sites. Once sold there is little reward to report them so we don't. We do report them in our local MLS systems so to get accurate data contact a Realtor and ask them. I am not sure why people don't utilize Realtors more, we don't bite.
Hello Jessica,

I would love to be able to give you some more insight. It depends on what website you are looking at. Give me a call and I can give you some more accurate info!(254) 813-7294. I look forward to hearing from you!