Robert Macne…, Other/Just Looking in 19063

I want to sell two houses, both being in upper darby PA, fast! Any ideas of when would be the best time to list them?

Asked by Robert Macneal, 19063 Sat Sep 17, 2011

Answers

11
Annette Lawrence’s answer
If you need to sell them FAST, why would you wait?

Your real question must be, "How fast do I need to sell these houses?" With that information a real estate professional will review with you the best strategies to use in your area. Real estate is a local affair so the same tool will not work in all situations.

Hire a pro and let the universe know you mean FAST, not 'I'm not sure if I want to sell now.".

Best of success,
Annette

http://www.RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Hi Robert,
Now is the good time to avoid competition if you want to sell.
I listed 2 houses this past week in Stonehurst section of Upper Darby. One of those homes is in very good shape, and the other recently rehabbed to sell. If you wish to sell it, please contact me for my service by contacting at 267-808-8285. Regards Vinay Gupta
Now is the great time to sell homes. I do have 2 Listings in U Darby and another 2 is coming soon. Buyers are in the market looking for perfect home, comfortability, near transportation and good deal. Do not wait till summer as there will be competition with manu houses in the market. Whoever you list with get good comps of houses selling in neighborhood and realistic price. Good Luck.

Vinay Gupta
VGupta5694@Hotmail.com
Now is a great time, i have a listing in UD now and getting lots of inquiries. Interview more than one agent and you find the best person for the job. My number is 610.655.7444 - Keith Grewell, Keller Williams
I'd say NOW is a good time. Personally, I'm looking to assist a relative with a home purchase in Upper Darby, we'd like to locate and make an offer on a property by October 9th (within the next two weeks). I'm working with an agent and we are looking to see houses this upcoming Sunday (9/25) afternoon. While many buyers want to see a pristine house in top condition, I'm more concerned about the structure and mechanicals of the house. If you have clutter in it, I can see past that. Likewise, I can see past old paint & wallpaper, etc., this isn't my first house. What we can't deal with is houses that are missing critical mechanicals (furnace, stove, electrical panel) because we're not going for a renovation loan - so the house has be be at least habitable to meet my lender's requirements. Let me know if you put the properties up for sale, esp. if they have 3 or more bedrooms and are at least 1,200 square feet in living space.
Interview 3 agents in the area and ask them to show you the comps and your competition and days on the market.
You should prepare your home for sale. Are you planning on making cosmetic improvements.? That may take time. Real Estate is local. The fall market is good as many people might want to buy before the holidays but usually there are more buyers looking in spring. Again it depends on the condition of your home. If they are in good condition and priced right, you should be able to sell in the Fall if there aren't many homes competing with your homes.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
Now if your talking about the property on S Harwood
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty offices, to both properties; ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, get an idea of worth, ask opinions, etc., then go from there--if you need to sell, and are ready to sell, no reason not to list now.
I have two listings in Upper Darby on the market now. I've been getting alot of inquiries. Condition, Pricing and acess to other agents is directly proportional to your days on the market. Call me Harry. 215-840-4796
Not really a question of when, but more how.
Good afternoon Robert,

From now until the middle of November is our fall selling season. During the holidays sellers are hesitant to list. The pre-spring market starts mid-Feburary. What is your timing? Steve
Web Reference: http://www.SteveSisman.com