Home Selling in Bronx>Question Details

Lansford Dyer, Home Owner in Bronx, NY

I want to sell my large Kingsbridge Heights 2-bdrm, 2-bthrm co-op. Can you help me with this?

Asked by Lansford Dyer, Bronx, NY Thu Nov 22, 2012

Answers

28
Mikauly Garcia’s answer
Hello Mr.Dyer,

I would be more than happy to assist you in the selling of your co-op. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 845 395-0435 or email me at garciamikauly@gmail.com, so that we may get this property sold.
I look forward to speaking with you.

Mikauly Garcia
Real Estate Agent
Hi Lansford,

Hope you had a great thanksgiving. I understand you're looking to sell your home and may I say that coops are the most challenging properties to sell due to board approval, higher lending standards and much more. You need an agent that specializes in the sale of cooperatives and knows how to work the process from beginning to end. I have sold many units in Kingsbridge Heights including common buildings on Sedgwick Ave near the reservoir. I also have a great lender that has over 4000 buildings approved in the Bronx so most likely they have your building approved and it will close the sale quicker. We have the right team to assist you including a marketing coordinator, lender, attorney and a list of other approved vendors.

If you like more information about how to successfully sell your coop, please call/email and I'll be glad to help. Feel free to preview my profile below. I'll get the job done!!!

Best of luck with everything!

John Lajara
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Fax: 917-522-9638
http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 23, 2012
Hello Landsford,

What you need is a strong seller's agent who comes from a reputable real estate office to represent you in the sale of your home. Please contact me today at 718-510-3012 or yankeesrealtor@gmail.com. I am happy to help.

Valerie Reyes
EXIT Realty Search
718-510-3012
Web Reference: http://www.thebronxmls.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 23, 2012
Lannsford,

So you are looking to sell, thats great. Where are you moving to? Its very important to consider when selling your home if your realtor will also be able to assist you in the new purchase of a home. I am your local relocation specialist in the Bronx and I have helped many families sell and purchase a new home all in the same deal. There is a specific transaction called a 1031 exchange witch will let you do this. Please feel free to give me a call so that we may further talk about selling your co-op unit.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

antonio@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.lovingmytown.com
Please give our office a call at 718-798-9800/347-326-6276. We will be very happy to assist you in selling your condo. Our office hours are: 10:AM to 7:PM seven days a week. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please give our office a call at 718-798-9800/347-326-6276. We will be very happy to assist you in your search for a suitable apartment for you. Our office hours are: 10:AM to 7:PM seven days a week. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Good evening Mr. Dyer. First thing is have you decided where you want to move after you have sold your property? Please ensure that the agent that is looking to assist you in the sale of your co-op will also be able to help you relocate. Please ensure that your representative/agent adds those terms to your contract of sale. This will afford you the time necessary in case you needed the proceeds of the sale to use for the purchase of your other property. Please ensure that the agent is knowledgeable of co-ops and has a knowledge of the neighborhood to which he or she is listing. I recommend you do your homework on all the agents prior to having them come to your property. It is important that you review their online status and any remarks and or recommendations that they may have. Good luck.

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Hello Lansford,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. If you have not yet selected a Real Estate professional to work with, please feel free to contact me. I have the resources to get high advertising traffic when I accept a new listing. I'd be glad to assist you in selling your co-op.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."

There are some very important factors to take into consideration when looking for an agent to list your home on the market. First and foremost you want to interview an agent that is associated with the MLS system and many agents in the Bronx are not. Also take into consideration when interviewing your prospected agent what measures of marketing will they be using, marketing is one of the most important aspects to get a home sold in todays market. After the interview do some research on the agents office and research if his office has any bad reviews. These are some simple steps you should take after interviewing and potentially hiring an agent.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Good evening Mr Dyer
I would be happy to work for you with selling your Co Op property.

We currently have two pending offers with Co Op's in the area.

Please call me on Monday to schedule an appointment.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
347-320-0673
sanchezeantonio@gmail.com
I would be glad to assist you with the sale of your co-op. There are a few questions I'd like to ask you in order to better assist you. I'm available tomorrow between 10 and 11 am. I can be reached at 917-568-2009 Barbara Gause from Besmatch Real Estate.
Hi Mr. Dyer,

I would be delighted to assist in the sale of your co-op.

Marcia Spencer, Broker
PLATINUM ROYAL PROPERTIES, INC.
Ph: 914.361.5994 | 914.396.3416
Fax: 845.784.5898
email: marcia@platinumroyalproperties.com

The first thing that you will to do is hire a pro that will help you out through this process. When choosing a Realtor consider how many other listings the agents has and that will determine how much more the client will be dedicated to you, a real estate agent that has a lot of listings will not be able to give you the same customer satisfaction as a realtor that chooses his clients and his business wisely. Give me a call as i may further assist you in your co-op sale.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
347-320-0673
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Lansford,

Tom had a great answer here, you really need to hire a professional that will make the connection with you from the very start. Not only looking at there profiles and recommendations by other past clients... Sellers/Buyers. That has a lot to say about there commitment to there work and profession. If you need a Free Market Anaylsis please call me direct at 646-957-4648. If you send me your email I can also send you my marketing plan, the first 30 days is crucial and marketing and advertising is very important. Here at Exit Realty Search we go out of our way to bring you the highest level of customer service and standards.

Best of Luck!
Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.bronxwestchesterhomes.com
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
Almost any agent will be happy to list your co-op for sale. I suggest you interview three or four agents from different companies and see what each has to offer. I wouldn't just go by commission as some agents do little to no paid marketing. Ask each agent what their commission is, if they are a full tiem or part time agent, what their marketing plan is, and if they wil offer you a written guarantee that you may cancel the listing if you are unhappy with their services. Good luck.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Good afternoon Mr Dyer
It would be my please to work with you on selling your home.

I have previous expire acne with selling Co-Op's in the Bronx and have many interested buyers.

Feel free to call me on my cell phone to schedule an appointment to mmet at your property.

I am the Broker/Owner and my office is located on Morris Park Ave in the Bronx.

You can also view our web site at http://www.agjrealty.com

Joseph Cosentino
Cell:914-557-3592
Web Reference: http://www.agjrealty.com
Hello Mr.Dyer,

I look forward to speaking with you.

Mikauly Garcia
Real Estate Agent
I would be happy to help and sell your home.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi Lansford,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the sale of your Co-op. Home selling can be a very overwhelming process & we are here to help every step of the way. I work with a partner and, together, we can assist you in the sale of your Co-op & further relocation. Contact me today and let's chat about your plans.
I look foward to hearing from you shortly.

Happy Holidays,
Ceasar Rosas
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Dyer,
Thank you for contacting me. Happy Thanks Giving! I would love to talk with you about selling you CO-OP. Feel free to call me or email with your contact information so we can meet and discuss.

Raymon Canela
EXIT Realty Search
914-329-7830
Hi, Dyer I can help and assist you in seeking for a potential buyer and sale your co-op. You can contact me via email to l.sanchez@myfinancialconnections.com Thank and have a nice day! Luis
Ask for agent referrals from people who may know; or consoder contacting and interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer....
Hi Mr. Dyer,

I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving!

Kingsbridge Heights is a very hot neighborhood in this market. The first thing that you should do in order to plan the sale of your home is interview a few Realtors and get CMA's (comparable market analyses). These will help you get a better idea of what your immediate area's market is like, which in turn, will help you effectively market and price your home.

With that information, you want to then decide who is the Realtor that can get you the best exposure (not just the most). The difference is, you want your Realtor to showcase your home in the best light and attract serious buyers, buyers that are interested and are pre-approved to purchase your home. I would love to be involved in the interview process and share some of my insight with you. Thank you.

-David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Hey Landsford, I would love to help you with the sale of your coop. I work for century 21 Future Homes and we specialize in selling coops within the Bronx an Westchester.
Give me a call so I can help you start the process of getting your coop sold.
646-256-8616
Hi Lansford,

I would be very happy to help. My office is one of the Premier offices in Riverdale and the Kingsbridge areas and we are experts in Co-op sales. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

All my contact info is below.

Joe Greene
Broker/Owner
WEICHERT, REALTORS - House & Home
joegreene@weichert.com
http://www.WeichertWorks4U.com
(718) 432-5000 (Office)
(917) 974-2600 (Cell)
609 Kappock Street Suite 1A Bronx, NY 10463
Hi Lansford: I can definitely help you sell it. We do a lot of work in the Bronx. And we offer unique, customizable commission programs that are designed to help you increase your exposure & save money. You can see more information on our website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com. Or call me at the office if you want to talk about it: 914-273-9688. Thanks. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, we'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
I will be happy to help. Please call me in the morning 1-914-424-7231

Egen.Warnet