Bekirvatanse…, Home Seller in Hazleton, PA

I want to sell my house soon as possible? which way is the best the auction or the realty?

Asked by Bekirvatansever, Hazleton, PA Sun Jul 27, 2008

I just want to get what ever I could get for my house as soon as possible?which way should I take?

Answers

5
I am a local Realtor in the Hazleton Area, if really interested in selling your home, you can contact a local Agency and work with an Agent who knows the local Market area and they can help you market your home in the best possible way. I can help you in that area, if interested you can contact me by email at trish@actionrealestate.biz Thank you
I would recommend you to go to http://www.pbnjbuyshomesfast.com and check it out. They are very good at selling your home fast!
I would suggest to consult with a local realtor pro. It depends on the situation. Typically, the most amount of proceeds will come from the traditional sale although the interest in auctions has picked up recently, but more for foreclosed properties.

For more helpful hints, visit our site below. Also, if you need a referral in Hazelton, let us know. You can email us through our "contact us" part of our website below.

Either way, good luck !
Bekirvatan
I recommend you speak with a Realtor regarding your problem . A local Realtor that knows the market, your home, and your situation is the best way to figure out your options.

You want to net as much as possible right? Then talk with an expert. Maybe an auction is the best way, however, depending upon the situation , it may not be the best answer for you.

Ask your friends, family members, and business associates for a referral. If you need help, please contact me via my Trulia profile and I will refer you to a top agent in your area.

Good luck~
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
An auction could be fast if anyone shows up to bid so you need lead time to advertise for the event for any chance at success. Therefore, list your home immediately at a very very reasonable price because the right buyer might be looking for a home right now, and also schedule an auction several weeks out or longer to allow those ads to peek interest. Don't rely on the auction to necessarily bring the best price, however. People are looking Good luck.