Home Selling in Las Vegas>Question Details

djash01, Home Buyer in 89117

I want to sell my house at top dollars.

Asked by djash01, 89117 Wed Jul 10, 2013

I have a property at 3204 Sabrina Court, Las Vegas, NV. What it the top price that I can get for this property ? I owe about 250K on this house and I am looking to see if I can do a regular sale instead of a short sale.

Who type of buyer will pay the most for this property ? Will it be an investor or regular buyer who will use it as a primary residence ?

Answers

9
Dawn Houlf’s answer
An investor may purchase this property however their ROI would be less than 10%. Most investors are looking between 12% and above.

Most likely your buyer would be a owner occupied buyer.

At the present time another home in your area same square footage closed at $225,725 in May.

I would be more than happy to meet with you and discuss a strategy.

Dawn Houlf
The Force Realty
7854 W. Sahara Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702-236-6266
Sounds like you already have it listed according to the posts below. If things don't work out and you need help getting it sold please contact me or fill out our seller's form here: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/selling-real-estate.html

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Hi There, WHAT A SMALL WORLD! I used to own that very house! I sold it in 2005! I see that it is actually listed and in "C" status right now. Since you have a realtor, and have already accepted an offer, I would suggest you contact him with questions. Good luck in the sale of your property!! It was a wonderful house! Wish I had never sold it!!
The top price will be determined by the buyers in the market and the end result is not something that we can guarantee, however by looking at the comps and activity in the neighborhood and surrounding area... sales show $74/sq ft to $155/sq ft, with the average at $100/sq ft. The pending closings average is $107/sq ft and the current active competition is at $128/sq ft. This is indicative of our market trending upwards as it has been for the last 12+ months. Given this trend and current competition (versus the model match sale at $225k from 60 days ago) your house could go for as much as $280-$300k depending on condition.
I have a proven strategy and system that nets my sellers 10-22% above market value... and track record of getting them "top dollar" again and again. I have had sellers that were in short sale positions and offer receiving offers, were in an equity position. I would love to share this strategy with you. Please feel free to call or email me to discuss.
Wherever you are located the key to getting the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time is marketing. Make that buyer pool as big as possible by exposing your property in several different ways such as a huge internet presence, direct mail and print advertising with the internet being the most important.
The "Top Dollar' question can only be responed to with the question, "What makes your home worthy of TOP DOLLAR?"
-
What assets does it have that adds uncommon value?
Are the specific attributes that can be exploited to a defined buyer profile?
Do special benefits come with this property?
How are you removing buyer obstacles?
What strategic advantage has been created?
-
If your home is like every other home..."Top Dollar" is wishful thinking.
Market Value, however, may be more than sufficient for your needs.
-
If you are serious, call a Las Vegas real estate professional and have a consutation regarding if a strategy can be developed. The professional should not share the details with you, after all, that is what we get paid for, but they should assuage or confirm you concern regarding..."TOP DOLLAR."
-
The professional, if they trust you will hire them to market your home, will identifiy the buyer group most motivated to purchase, the reason for their urgency and how you can position your home to cause the buyer to respond with enthusiasm.
-
This is a business, not a hobby.
We take it seriously.
We trust you take our help, experience and abilityes seriously also.
If you are expecting a buyer to "over pay" for a home the results are generally the same where ever you go.....The property just doesn't sell.

Today's buyers are among the smartest and most informed in history. Thus, there is an understanding of the market and its activity relative to their search.

If you are seeking "top dollar" you can pretty much forget about investors because I have yet encountered one that has declared that they are seeking a home that they want to pay "top dollar" for. Investors always seek the biggest bang for their buck.

If you are stuck on the "top dollar" issue you'll likely need to target buyers that have been living under a rock for the past 20 years and are not technology savvy.
225 to 250 depending on condition compared to a home that just closed. Please call us and I'll give you my opinion of what we think the market is and will be doing. We manage over 400 homes, in Vegas since 1976, we know Vegas Real Estate. Thanks, Matt 702.501.0973
Hi there. Being that you bought in 2007, you aren't quite at 250k yet. One just closed in May like yours with a pool for 225k and one is in escrow without a pool for 225k, so once the one in escrow closes, we will have a better idea. Prices are up, however you don't want to price yourself out of the market. Right now you would be in a short sale situation. It could be an owner occupant or investor in that price range. I am a certified short sale agent. If you don't want to short sale, you might have to wait or come out of pocket at closing. 702-683-6576