Home Selling in Connecticut>Question Details

Fl, Home Seller in Connecticut

I want to sell my condo with so many on the market not moving is a rent to buy a good option in today's market?

Asked by Fl, Connecticut Tue Aug 16, 2011

Answers

3
I agree, the rental market is very hot right now and you are apt to get a lot more people looking at your condo if you have an option to rent or rent to buy. It allows you to get some income to help with finances while you wait for the market to get a bit better before trying to sell it. It is important that you find a qualified renter that you can trust and rely on though. I'd be happy to discuss this with you further if you'd like! You can reach me anytime at 860-519-8259. Good luck!
I would agree Phyllis, the rental market is hot and I personally have renters looking. I would also be happy to discuss this with you. The choice to rent should be made carefully, I can answer questions about the process.

Thank you.

Marc Sauer - Realtor 860-792-1011
Yes the rental market is doing very well - this option would give you a chance to get some income while trying to sell......Please call me if you would like to discuss this further. Phyllis Alfieri 203 434-3808