Home Selling in Zumbrota>Question Details

becottejohn, Home Buyer in Zumbrota, MN

I want to sell my 1/4 ac. property on hiway 52 in Zumbrota, Minn zoned farm land. How to do?

Asked by becottejohn, Zumbrota, MN Tue Mar 12, 2013

Answers

3
Hire a local Realtor with expertise in land and farmland sales, He or she will be doing the best pricing, the best marketing and advertising for you... If you need a recommendation let us know I gladly send a good one your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Yea especially with farm land many times your neighbors will buy it, but either way someone local will be purchasing the land most likely. I had to google Zumbrota since I had no idea where it even was!

Now it is only a 1/4 acre which seems odd for farm land zoning, but hey that is not my expertise. My guess is first talk to your neighbors and then go down to the local bar and let everyone know you are selling the land. Network with the town and you should get buyers.

If nothing pops up after 3 weeks then look at getting help from a realtor.

Chris Block
Realtor Roseville & Northern Suburbs
651-307-7663
chrisblock@thebridgerealty.com
Talk to two or three Realtors who are experienced in selling this type of property. Ask them about similar deals they have closed, ask for references and check them. You may want to speak to owners of land adjacent to yours. There may be an easy buyer in that group as well.
Web Reference: http://www.mywra.net