Jackie, Home Buyer in 33914

I want to sell a property in Cape Coral to relocate to Naples is it still possible in todays market ?

Asked by Jackie, 33914 Sun Aug 24, 2008

Our concern is with the high foreclosure rate in our area. Search with truila in price range that we were given matches the comps on the market. Never having sold a house in Florida or in this type of market--is there a right or wrong time.

If you want to move up in value I would do it as soon as possible. If the market keeps moving at the rate it is... You may find you missed the bus. Good Luck Arleen Andalia #1 Realtor Cape Coral Florida 239-645-3749 SunnyCapeCoralFlorida.com
All great answers. There are many people like me that are looking to relocate from the north down to the Cape but like me, we are all searching for a bargain. I literally receive 30 new listings a week in my email for 3/2/2 homes with an inground pool that are under 150K. I'm gonna bite on one soon. First thing I look at is the price. Second is the age of the home. Third is sq. footage. Fourth is location. When those 1st 4 criteria are met, I'll then look at the photos of the home. I would say it's very possible to sell your home right now.
Sure, it's very possible! The big question is how much equity do you currently have? Also, have you improved the property since you purchased it? Will you use the equity as your only source of a down payment when you purchase you next house in Naples? Would you consider owner financing, or a lease with the option to buy? You have many options!

Let's keep this simple.....you can definitely sell your home in Cape Coral and make your desired move but the key is going to be able to price your home at a level that will "turn some heads."

The vast majority of buyers in this market are looking for a deal and can affort to be super selective. You home needs to be one that the buyer can't affort to walk away from because of curb appeal, overall condition, amenities, and PRICE.............

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
I agree with the first two answers. We are seeing a lot more activity in Cape Coral and that should increase in the next few months as more people come here looking for that perfect property. The most critical aspect of listing and selling your home is a realistic and competitive price. People are looking at price first, and then looking at the extras. If your house isn't priced right, you're not going to have anyone coming in to see it and it's not going to sell. As an agent in Cape Coral, I can assist you in pricing your house correctly and getting it sold quickly. Give me a call at 239-823-6883 and we can chat further.

Kate Painkin
Prudential Florida Realty
Yes, you can sell. Like the last agent said you will have to be very realistic about the selling price.
There are many many buyers here now and they are buying. My opinion is that this season will be the best we have seen in quite a few years.
You have to remember that your competition is all of the bank owned homes that are available, most of these are price very well, therefore you will need to price well also.
If I can be of any assistance to you, let me know.

Jay LaGace
Century 21 Birchwood Realty Inc.
Over the past 30 days, 304 residential properties have sold in Cape Coral. So yes it is possible to sell a property in Cape Coral right now, but your question is tough to accurately answer without more details.

Peeling back the onion, the large majority of these sales were properties priced under $150K. Only 10 of these sales were for properties priced over $400K and only 3 of these sales were for properties over $1M.

It would sure be a mistake to put a property on the market today at an unrealistic price. Having an open mind about your selling price is the best advice that I can give a seller in today's market.