Karen Gutier…, Home Seller in 33016

I want to put my property for sale, how can I put in the market?

Asked by Karen Gutierrez, 33016 Fri Dec 4, 2009

Answers

11
If you want to list your property for sale on your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), you could use a flat fee broker. At SELL RENT real estate, we charge $199 to list your property on the MLS and numerous websites, and also offer attorney support to represent you in the sale of your property. Please check our website, and call with any questions.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
I believe the mls guy who gives legal advice would be your best bet. To pay a realtor these days thecomissions they charge is outrageous. If you get MLS listing as well as some legal advice that is the best route. I sell all of my homes by myself with no problems. Its all about adervertising, an agent cant do it any better then you can.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Hello Karen,
I asume you are thinking to sell your property as For Sale By Owner. to do that place an ad in your local paper take digital pictures and post them on the internet, craigslist is one of the inetrnet sites you can do that on.
Place a for sale sign on your lawn. Make sure you are available to speak with potential buyers when they want to speak with you, make sure you qualify them to determine that hey can afford to buy your property, make sure they can get financing and make sure these are real buyers.
The other way to do it is interview 3 realtors in your area and hire the one who is a full time licensed realtor and who can give you the most exposure you can possibly get.
On Your Team.
Irena Popilevsky
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Property Description
________________________________________
Near cotton green west 2 mins walk from station,newly construction tower,g 24 story tower, 225 carpet area, 350 b.u,3 lifts,ample space of parking,neat clean society,24 hrs water & security guards, small garden,no loan possible for this flat.

Near cotton green west 2 mins walk from station,newly construction tower,g 24 storey tower, 3 similar towers nearby, 225 carpet area,350 b.u,3 lifts,ample space of parking,neat clean society,24 hrs water & security guards, small garden,no loan possible for this flat,hard cash.interested clients please contact.
Amenities & Features
Power Backup
Security
Parking
Lift
contact no 9769719536
Property Description

Amenities & Features
Power Backup
Security
Parking
Lift
contact no 9769719536
17-13-18 williston highlands unit 6 blk b lot 1 or boook 743 page 588
old question, wow, rulia please delete...
You can either list it for sale by owner or get in touch with a Realtor who can give you a free comparative market analysis and list your home for sale for you. There are several sites on the Internet where you can post a for sale by owner ad.

Tanmmy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
I wish to sale some lands in Kannur dist. Kerala near iritty town
Dbrealestate,

I beg to differ about marketing. Can a seller do it better than many agents...you bet. But thats why you need to shop around.

And who said commissions arent negotiable? They are. If you think it costs to much then ask for less.

Sean
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Karen,

Just remember with a flat fee MLS listing you literally just get it in the MLS and that is all. Selling a home is a full time job if you do not have experience doing so. I suggest you explore all options before jumping to the cheapest cost up front.

Sean Dawes
Web Reference: http://www.SeanDawes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009