Home Selling in Yorkshire>Question Details

tabjordan33, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

I want to meet and interview a couple experienced agents in the Yorkshire neighborhood (28273). I am putting my home on the market in the next 2-3 wks

Asked by tabjordan33, Charlotte, NC Mon Mar 26, 2012

Please contact me if you have listings and have sold homes in this area. I need my home measured and advice on any additional upgrades and a realistice sales price please.

Answers

7
I currently have a listing in Montclaire, and have experience working in this area. I work for one of Charlottes top RE/MAX teams. We spend several thousand dollars a month to market our listings, including the local real estate magazines. We really need more properties to put in these spots, we do this free of charge to you if I list your home. Another thing that I do is get professional pictures of your home; this makes a huge difference when 90% of buyers start on the internet. These are only some of the things we do, if you would like to schedule a meeting please email me at Charlottehomepro@gmail.com. I will post some of my past client reviews on the link below. I hope to hear from you, have a Happy New Year!
Hi tabjordan33,

While I don't currently have active listings in Yorkshire, I do know the area really well. I sold in this neighborhood when the builders originally built the homes! I love the area and how it has been growing over the last 10 years!

Measuring your home is a relatively easy process and an important aspect in the marketing of your home. Not only is it important in determining a market price, it is also important to share in the marketing of your home. I work with a professional that measures your home and also prepares a floorplan that we can then share with potential buyers. I'd be happy to share an example of a one of these marketing floorplans from a previous listing if you're interested.

In terms of additional upgrades and sales price, this can vary depending on your house. It would probably be best to talk to a professional, full time agent that can advise you on this. Again, I'd be happy to help you with this as well.

Scott Hartis
Broker/Realtor NC & SC
HM Properties
704-756-7862
scott@hmproperties.com
Hi tabjordan33,

We would love the opportunity to interview with you and discuss your goals in selling your home. It's not just about selling your home. It's about the goals you want to achieve in selling one of your largest assets.

Give us a call and we can discuss the details.

Desiree Hillard, Broker
Nathaniel Duclos, Broker
"PowerHouse of activity"
704-496-7532
I have sold and listed in the 28273 area. It is also one of the areas that I specialize. I would be happy to meet with you and talk about the possibility of listing your home.
Regards

I have an extensive online marketing schedule for listings as well as a stager who can help give advice on condition and upgrades. I have worked in this area before and I've been in this business full-time for 12 years now. I have a Listing Presentation that I can email you as a first point of contact if you'd like to take a look. You can find my email address at http://www.onthemovecharlotte.com which is my local real estate blog.

Exposure, Exposure, Exposure is my marketing plan. Thanks for the interest and good luck!!!
Most agents will do a satisfactory job in marketing your home, and most will sell your home eventually. It is important for you to choose an agent that you feel comfortable with and understands your needs. What your ultimate goal is plays a large role in the strategy your agent should take, so make sure the agent is on board. Technology offers a lot of opportunities when listing nowadays, and if utilized, can really help a listing move, so ask what they offer.
In regards to your other concerns getting your home measured is an easy process and what, if any, additional upgrades you would need all depend again on your motivation and needs.

I have not sold homes in the Yorkshire area but if you need any help or advice I would be glad to discuss with you what I can do to assist.

Please feel free to contact me:
Cell: 704-619-3971, you are welcome to text also
Email: Michael.laine@prucarolinas.com

Best of luck!

Mike
Rather than waiting to be contacted, why nort simply call and invite a few local agents from different realty offices, and interview them in person; then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care. You can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.