Home Selling in Berea>Question Details

Bonnie Bohrer, Home Seller in Berea, OH

I want to list on trulia my house which is for sale. How do I go about it?

Asked by Bonnie Bohrer, Berea, OH Sun Apr 5, 2009

Our house is presently on the market and for sale. I want to list it on Trulia. I'm not a realtor/

Answers

5
Trulia only lists homes in this section which are realtor represented. however,you can use the Trulia blog section to promote your home. it is easy to use and you can download pictures,and you tube videos there.
Bonnie,

You have received good answers below. The only thing that I could add is that as a FSBO you may be interested in the blog attached to the link below.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 6, 2009
Hello Bonnie,
Pleased to meet you! You can also list your home on FSBO.com. I would also put out property flyer's so anyone that stop's can get your homes details at anytime. Just let me know if you need the state Residential Property Disclosures and the Lead Base Paint Agreement. I would be happy to drop those off to you or email them, whichever you like. I am here to help.
Rita Legan 440-227-4461
rlegan@kw.com
Making Clients For Life
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 5, 2009
All these realtors can say what they want but it you want it sold and fast don't hesitate to contact me anytime i will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have! And trust me when i say this, let someone young and with the strive to get it sold for what you want for it! And if you would like me to walk you through step by step on pointers to trying to sells you home by your sell i am also willing to do this to just ask! read more @ http://rob_erney.russellrealty.com/
Hi Bonnie,

I sold my home in Berea last year before I reactivated my real estate license. I used ForSaleByOwner.com and FSBO.com. I got no responses from FSBO.com but a lot of replies on ForSaleByOwner.com. The two most important things are to make sure your house is presentable and accessible and that it is priced correctly.

We spruced up every room in the house with a fresh coat of paint, had newer appliances and replaced the kitchen counter top. My husband manicured the yard and touched up the exterior paint. The house sold in 3 weeks during our third open house for 96% of asking price.

I would be happy to lend a hand if you would like me to look at the property and give suggestions. I am a 17 Berea resident and have a good working knowledge of the area.

Kind regards,

Michelle Stanifer
Russell Realty