Hilcat1, Both Buyer and Seller in Dallas, TX

I want to list my townhome for sale, but I can't afford to pay a real estate agent the usual 6%. How would I find local agents who will accept?

Asked by Hilcat1, Dallas, TX Thu Mar 31, 2011

3-4% ?

Dear Selling in 75056 - Are you sure you can afford NOT to hire a full service, full commission agent? In general real estate sales involve a commission, the actual % varies from market to market, but it IS there just like the appraisal or survey or other fees. The tougher the market, the MORE people need competent, professional services. . Cost is an issue only in the absence of value. Perhaps no agent has defined the value they bring to you at the % they charge.

If your property value and mortgage payoff put you into the red with a "full" fee, your lender may be willing to let you sell "short," or sell for a net amount less than the total payoff plus expenses. Please look again at the most professional agents, agents with designations such as CRS AND CDPE, who will have the experience and training to get you the most the market will bear while avoiding complications! lm
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 31, 2011
I will gladly list your townhome for 3%. Depending on the price, I would even be willing to accept a flat rate that we can discuss. Plus, I will gladly help you find a new home if needed no matter what it takes! Have a great day!

Kyle Schnaiderman-Realtor
Keller Williams Dallas Metro North
Every situation is unique. I would love to talk to you about listing your townhome for sale for 4% commission. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Because it's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Park Cities
Web Reference: http://brianrayl.com
Many options to review and discuss prior to making any final decision

Happy to have a conference with provide
Plan A
Plan B
Plan C

If you prefer our services we will list your home

High volume moving season is about to begin I certainly would not wait

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Good Morning,

You don have a unique situation. If you're looking to sell and purchase, I will be more than happy to offer a 3% commission. I'll list your house at no charge and assist you in purchasing another home. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner Goree
Cell: (972) 697-1178
Email: tamika.goree@kw.com
Website: http://tamikagoree.kwrealty.com
If there's not enough equity in your property to pay the commission, then you can do a short sale your house. The bank will pay the closing costs as part of their loss. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Also if you are buying and selling we have been known to go below 4%. Also as your buyers agent our Realtors will rebate you 20% of our commission in the form of a gift card.

My name is RJ Avery we provide a 4% full service listing option. No upfront fees and all the excellence of a professional listing. I am based out of Forney and have done very well with this model. I have a New Realtor in your area and we would love the opportunity to sit down with you and show you how we can save you the most money while still giving you the best service.

Please don't hesitate to call.

RJ Avery
I have a 5% commission structure and if I am the one to find the buyer I offer a 3% a structure.
Web Reference: http://Justinhenryhomes.com
It depends, are you wanting to sell and buy a house? Or are you wanting to sell and rent? Sometimes Realtors will cut you a break on your home, if you let them help you in the purchase of another home, that way the seller of the other home would pay the commission to the agent. And you would pay a lower commission on the sell end.

Sheila Bonn
Keller Williams
Southlalke, TX
Web Reference: http://www.sheilabonn.com
Contact local agents and discuss your situation. They can offer solutions to your situation.

Gary Geer