Toby Barraud, Home Owner in Brooklyn, NY

I want to list my own apt for sale on this website and I don't know how to do it. Could you tell me please?

Asked by Toby Barraud, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

5
Good afternoon, Toby!
To post your apartment in Trulia website you should be a real estate licensee. If you need a help with that, you can always contact me. Wish you good luck!

I hope all is well. Did you find the answer to this question yet? How is the process going?

Many thanks
Katie
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
I am a licensed Broker for 16 years and my advice to you is list your apt. ( i am guessing it's a co op) with a professional real estate broker of your choice. You don't know who will be coming through your door on appointment when you advertise yourself. I always have the buyers sit with me in my office and make sure of who i am dealing with,are they qualified to buy, before i bring a customer to any home i am involved with. If you would like, i can stop by and talk to you about your apt. for sale,just email me anytime.
Thank You,
Christopher Holmes
Toby, only licensed real estate agents can post for sale listings onto the Trulia database. You basically have 2 options... 1) You can list your property with a licensed agent and have then post it onto Trulia for you or... 2) You can write a blog about your co-op and put it on Trulia. The only problem with that is that it will not show up when a consumer actually searches for coop on the site. In the end the best way to get the highest price possible would be to have an agent help you sell. If you want, contact me direct and I can help you sell it or give you some pointers to help your cause either way. good luck! Sincerely, Mitchell Feldman/ Fillmore Real Estate/ (917) 805-0783/ MitchellSFeldman@aol.com