Onegreatguy08, Home Owner in 03038

I want to list my mobile home in Derry where do I start?

Asked by Onegreatguy08, 03038 Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

6
Your first step should be to meet with a couple of agents who can assess what your property is worth in todays market. They can then tell you what they will charge and most important what they offer for that fee. You should choose a full time and full service agent who will guide you through each step of the selling process. Bigger is not better, just bigger. You want an agent who stresses service. If you would like assistance in selling it, please feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
I am an agent that has been in Real Estate for over 13 years. I was born and raised in Derry.
My office is in Derry, and I have sold mobile homes in The Big 'W' Park (Webbers), The Bangs Mobile Home Park now know as Garden Meadows, The Whispering Pines Park, and the Frost Co-Op Park.
I would love the opportunity to Market and Sell your home for you also.
If you would like my assistance please call me.

Thank You

Robert Van Laarhoven ABR, CRS, CNHS
Broker/Owner
Bobbyvan Realty
603-505-0518 phone
888-505-1922 fax
bobbyvan@comcast.net
6035050518@vtext.com
http://www.bobbyvan.com
Deciding on an asking price is one of the most important decisions with a new listing. If you overprice your property from the start of your listing you will not get as much activity. I could help you with estimating your home's value if you would like some help. I work in Derry.
Web Reference: http://teamlefebvre.net
You start with an agent who can direct you through the process. I live and work in Derry, and would be happy to help you. Just give me a call. (603-490-3978)
Robin
Best plan is to meet with several real estate agents to get market value of your home and discuss not only their experiance but also their strategy in making your home stand out in todays ocean of properties for sale. It is also an opportunity to see who you click with, you will be spending a fair amount of time together and its important that you feel comfortable working with your agent. I would be happy to share my market research on your homes value at a time convenient for you. Paula
I'd start with an CMA. A realtor can help you with this. if you rent the lot and you are just selling the moble home, go with the value of the N.A.D.A.. Sometimes, banks will have these and will be able to look the value up for free. Next, you could hire an appraiser.