Home Selling in Rego Park>Question Details

Plutonium239, Home Seller in Rego Park, Queens, NY

I want to know how much my 1-bedroom condo in Rego Park can sell for at the moment. Any idea?

Asked by Plutonium239, Rego Park, Queens, NY Tue Aug 23, 2011

11th floor, 1 bedroom with terrace, 640 sq feet, maintenance in 370/month, central heating and airconditioning. Building new in 1990.

Answers

10
Hi Plutonium, Without knowing the building it is difficult to give you specifics...but here is a breakdown as of today
18 available units - 11 are at the Millenium9 ranging from $477K-$644K (2011 New development)
7 available ranging from $229K-$339K which will be your competition
4 units are presently under contract ranging $229K-$339K
6 units have closed ranging from $269K-$339K since 12/31/10 some have terraces- some do not.
For more specifics give me a call Terry K 718-614-3167 or email therese.korahais@elliman.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Without a walk through and a CMA report it would be hard to give a fair price.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Without looking at your units and see some comps in the building and in the neighborhood, it will be difficult to come one with any number.
It depends on a number of factors such as: the condition of the apartment, what other comparable apartments are currently on the market, under contract and what has recently sold in the area as well as other factors. The apartments thast are currently on the market will become the "competition" for your apartment. Other factors include the proximity to transportation (which you are most likely close), as well as other additional factors.

In order to give you a more accurate range, we would need to set up an appointment, view the property and run a comparable market analysis (CMA).

I am not too far away from you, on 108th Street, so I can stop over at any time, or feel free to come to my office to discuss it further. I can be reached at 917-751-2536 or ckaloudis@gmail.com.

Hope this helps!

Connie
I have a few in the Rego Park and forest Hills area, With out taking a good look at the condo and the latess comp's of what as sold similar to yours. It would be hard to give you a fair market value. Just give me a call at 347 932-0609. Thank you.
Hi
Your apartment sounds like it would sell quickly. Since it is built in 1990, are the taxes still abated?
Where are you located in Rego Park, which complex?
In order to price your condo, the address and condition is important, so I can research what similar condo units have sold in your area.
Call me at 917-435-3483 and we can discuss your condominium's sales price.
Rosalie Labbate, LSA
Prudential Douglas Elliman
209-18 Northern Blvd., Bayside, NY
In order to determine a value, review comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area; if you need assistance, feel free to contact me directly; also check out http://www.mlsli.com
It depends on a number of factors: What else is for sale in the neighborhood/building. Location/ proximity to train station/shopping center etc. I would need the street address to give you an accurate value. Email me your details & I will get you an accurate price.
Give me a call tomorrow and I will run realistic comps for you.

631-425-6150
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com

631-425-6150
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com