Luvsr, Both Buyer and Seller in 78759

I've never been late on my mortgage BUT I need to move asap. What if the house won't sell for what its worth? What options do I have?

Asked by Luvsr, 78759 Mon Nov 15, 2010

I'm in a horrible area and my son will be starting school soon. We need to move somewhere safer. From what I gather, I'm screwed because I pay my bills on time. I've been told I won't be approved for a short sale if it appears I can afford the home. My house has about $71K left, the homes around me are selling for $33K I'm desperate to leave as someone was recently shot in front of my home. I've updated the bathroom, painted the house, fixed the roof on the garage, and the home is in pretty good shape for the most part. I'm just afraid I'll be stuck here forever. Any options other than foreclosure and staying here?

Answers

1
Luvsr:

Yes, there are situations like yours where the house values have dropped. You need a team of professional who can guide you through the process as quickly possible. You need a marketing plan that will assist you in your situation. Please feel free to contact me at 203-682-4327 or email me at strollb@raveisre.com.
Good luck with your home!

Betty