serenajones2, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I ve never been behind or late on my payments but I want to sell it for what I owe wish is 30,000.00 or more if possible.It was built 2005

Asked by serenajones2, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

9
Work with a Realtor to help you analyze and then list this property.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Interview a few Realtors and see which one would be a good fit to represent you. They will be able to walk you through the numbers and see if it makes sense for you to sell.
Ask a realtor you trust for a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This will give you an idea of the value. It show recently sold, for sale and under contract. This is the way one can find out how much similar properties are going for or have sold for.
A good realtor who specializes in selling properties in your area is the best source to find out what the property will bring and review your options for selling, given that information.
I would put it on the market then. Speak with an agent to help.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
You can do a short sale, but the bank has to agree to the amount you are trying to sell it for. There are other factors they will consider and will need to evaluate your financial profile.
You need to provide more details to get better input:
-number of bedrooms/bathrooms
-number of room
-square footage
-more specific location
-Single family, condo, townhouse.

If the property was truly in the Near North Side, then the parking space alone would be worth $30,000. What exactly are you selling?
Sounds like something dramatic happened. Contact me, I'm an investor as well as a realtor. We'll talk.
Sbaur97026@aol.com
Contact me with more details. It is difficult to analyze without knowing the area in which you are selling. Email me at anytime anna.colletti@bairdwarner.com
I live in Lynchburg, Va. 24504 area.Its a single one story family dwelling that was built in 2005 thru Habitat for Humanity.I never been late or behind on my payments.I was thinking about how I can get the home sold for the $30,000.00 I owe or more if possible.I'm new to doing this.I'm just wanting to keep my credit in the good standing and move out into apartment.
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2013