Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

dlsy100, Home Seller in Philadelphia, PA

I signed a purchase contract to sell property in PA. Next day I called to cancel, he gave me the contract back & signed an agreement to cancel

Asked by dlsy100, Philadelphia, PA Mon Mar 25, 2013

it. Am I out of the contract? How do I know for sure? Should I wait until the deadline is over before moving forward?

Answers

5
Philip J. Cunningham Sr.’s answer
Do you have an agent? What does he say? What paper work do you have? As you can see all questions and no answers if you call me at 215-725-5700 X49 maybe I can give you some advice to move forward. Oh by the way Do you have a signed Consumer Notice and a Buyers Relationship?

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
I would have your agent review the documents.

You and the buyer should have both signed a cancellation or termination agreement and gotten copies. If you did, then you should be alright.

But that's also based off of your question and not knowing all of the facts, seeing the agreements, etc.
SOUNDS LIKE IT.... IF BOTH PARTIES SIGNED A RELEASE....YOUR GOOD

ALL THE BEST, JOHN CURCI
If both parties have signed a cancellation agreement, i.e. signed by you the seller and by the buyers, dated and delivered to both parties, you should be not having a sales contract anymore. But of course
this is based on what you are telling us and not what the sales agreement or the cancellation agreements says and whether it is fully executed. If in doubt talk to a real estate attorney. I am assuming you are not working with a Realtor, so make sure with a real estate attorney.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
From what you are saying, yes, you are out of the contract.

I would have to see the paperwork to give you a full answer.

Fred Glick
215-238-9400
fred@fredglick.com
Web Reference: http://usspaces.com