Scholze, Both Buyer and Seller in Seattle, WA

I recently lowered price of house at 2007 NW 85th 98117 Will it sell my house so I can purchase condo

Asked by Scholze, Seattle, WA Wed Feb 25, 2009

Answers

4
Appropriate prices sell homes. Talk to your agent, check recent sales, and compare.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 26, 2009
This question is fraught with pitfalls, legal and otherwise, for an agent to answer in a public. If you aren't satisfied with the answers that you are getting from your agent, you should contact other agents directly to get their professional opinion or price recommendation.
Web Reference: http://www.homehounds.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 25, 2009
You asked about this house in a different thread and I see that you haven't dropped your price since then. Take another look at current comps and then go from there...
Flo,
Certainly a price drop is likely a move in the right direction given the amount of time your home has been on the market. Whether it's enough to attract a buyer and get you on your way to a condo only time will tell. Besides a good price, patience is one thing we all need in the current market. Make sure you talk to your agent about other things you can do to bring in a good offer.
Steve